• Great place to buy a vehicle

Carmody ford employees were so helpful when I was buying my new truck. They have a great selection of cars and trucks that are new and used. I will defiantly be telling anyone who is look for a vehicle to go to Carmody.

• Great dealership

First of all I had some work done on my previous f150 at Carmody Ford. All the people I met that worked there were very nice and work was done professionally. That's when I decided I would buy my next f150 at Carmody. I recently bought my new f150 at Carmody Ford and they were very fair and pleasant. I also just had my first service done its like visiting friends..... You can't go wrong at Carmody Ford. Thank you

• Carmody Ford Review

The repairs to my vehicle were performed in an expert manner, completely, and in a very timely manner. The service staff were friendly and eager to explain the work they had done.

• Servicing my Ford Fusion

Debora, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

The service staff was very accommodating. Since my car was taking longer than expected, they offered me a loaner so I could get some work done at home. Very much appreciated,

• I got my Ford at Carmody Ford

They were able to get the car I wanted with all the features, color and options that I requested. The buying experience at Carmody Ford was easy and painless. Everyone should drive a Ford from Carmody Ford.

• Don't understand what is required

Efficient; professional; understood completely my needs and concerns.

Efficient; professional; understood completely my needs and concerns.

• Great service

Great friendly and fast service. I actually enjoy getting my truck serviced!

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We hope to see you again soon!

Great friendly and fast service. I actually enjoy getting my truck serviced!

• Check engine light repair

Service was great. Disappointed I had to spend $350 on a repair like that which is not normal ware and tear after only 35k miles

• Purchase of a used Ford Explorer

I worked with the staff at Carmody Ford for about 3 weeks. Rick McEachron is very easy to speak with and was not pushy at all. I told him what I was looking for and he tried his best to accommodate our requirements. I have had many repairs done at Carmody and always found the staff to be professional and courteous.

• Owner Mach's Blasting

The service team did a great job on getting my truck in and serviced on time. I think they care about the work they do