Hillsboro Ford

(5.0) 21 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Wonderful Experience
    December 3, 2016

My Wife and I were in the market for a new vehicle and found Hillsboro Ford to be a wonderful experience. We've been to a couple other dealerships an...d found their Sales Department to be very high pressure, espessially if just browsing - they get over to you before getting out of your vehicle and con you into talking with their manager before leaving thinking they're just getting you their business card! The Sales Department at Hillsboro Ford will come see you after a little while and ask if you have any questions, then leave you be if indicating your just browsing. Once serious about buying they are very helpful, curtious and professional. They don't try to talk you into anything you don't want and aren't pushy about the extended warranty if you decline. We will definitely purchase our next Ford there!

• Customer
    April 4, 2017

Great sales staff! Friendly, knowledgeable, and respectful. Wonderful experience!

• Certified Ford Expedition
    July 6, 2015

We are generally checking out certified vehicles, and were directed by Cars.Com to this dealer. Their response to our questions were almost immediate,... very direct, and extremely friendly. We had the opportunity to view and the drive the vehicle shown on the web site. It more than met our expectations. We did not, however, make a purchase, as still surveying other cars. We do plan on returning to the dealer as other choices become available.

• new f550 dump truck
    April 7, 2014

searched all over ny nj & ct no dealer would drop price on there trucks Hillsboro ford did by $2300 and some extra equipment truck was spotless in and... out truck was ready when promised we drove three and half hrs from new York state to purchase this truck well done to all the staff mike

• Travel a bit, get a good deal
    April 7, 2014

Unless you live there, Hillsboro is a bit out of the way but the dealership knows this and provides good deals. Worth the trip for good deals and a lo...w pressure car buying experience.

• Customer Service / Sales
    March 14, 2014

I have purchased 2 cars for my daughter at Hillsboro Ford and both times the customer service and sales team has been great. Mark in sales was fantast...ic in helping me with the purchase of a Ford Escape for my daughter. He is wonderful and professional!!! Thank you Mark!

• Excellent dealership!
    March 10, 2014

We have been buying vehicles from Hillsboro Ford for years we have never had any problems with them. Everyone has always been very pleasant and not pu...shy like other car sales people are. I would definitely go back there again. I love the fact that when you get your vehicle serviced they wash your car.

• New Ford owner
    March 10, 2014

I was in the market for a F350 Diesel and I was searching high an low (400 mile radius) I was leaning towards a used one when I came across Hillsboro'...s website and seen a great price on a new 2014. I did the online contact on a Sunday and by 9 am Monday Chris had got back to me with a no dicker sticker firm price. ( no dog and pony show going back and forth with managers ) I contacted a friend who recommended them and said I would be happy. My wife and I took the ride up and no games same price as quoted and I purchased the new 2014 f350. I was so happy I told my employer and he called back two days later and purchased another one from Chris for my company supplied vehicle.

• Best Ford Dealer around
    November 17, 2013

We bought a F-350 From Hillsboro Ford and have done an great job in all repairs. Mike and Kelly go out of there way to make you happy and I recommend ...them to all Ford owners. Keep up the great work guys. Also have 2 Explorers and they done great with those.

• EXCELLENT PRICES GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
    November 9, 2013

I DROVE BY THE DEALERSHIP ON MY WAY TO WORK AND NOTICED A VEHICLE AT A GREAT PRICE. I CALLED DURING MY BREAK AND TALKED TO JUSTIN, HE TOLD ME THE CAR ...WAS INSPECTED AND THAT THE PRICE WAS CORRECT. WE NEEDED AN INEXPENSIVE AND RELIABLE COMMUTOR CAR. THAT NIGHT MY HUSBAND AND I WENT TO THE DEALERSHIP AND TEST DROVE THE CAR. IT WAS A GREAT RUNNING CAR. WE MADE AN OFFER AND THE MANAGER BILL CAME OVER, HE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND CURTEOUS ANSWERING ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS. HE THEN SHOWED US THE BOOK VALUE AND SET US AT EASE AND WE PAID THE ASKING PRICE. WHEN WE WERE DRIVING OFF WITH IT AN ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON. WE WENT BACK IN AND TALKED TO JUSTIN AND BILL. WE WERE ASSURED THAT THERE WAS NO ISSUES AND THAT THE LIGHT SHOULD GO OFF ON ITS OWN AND IT DID. THE CAR WAS A GREAT BUY AND THE ATTITUDES OF THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE IS EXCELLENT, IF YOU NEED A CAR GO TO HILLSBORO FORD.

Hillsboro Ford