Quaden Motors

38 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 24, 2018

Purchased a used truck from Quaden Motors. The buying experience was non-pressured and quick. The salesman was friendly and knowledgeable. There were... no processing fees.

June 17, 2018

Buying a vehicle couldn’t be easier Bruce Harrison is super accommodating and informative & has a great sense of humor. It’s rare to find someone as... down to earth and honest.

April 5, 2018

Traveled from Texas to buy a used truck in the snow. (It was February.) Bruce Harrison was the only person on duty and juggled myself and 4 other customers... with a smile, humor and professionalism. I never once felt neglected or ignored. Everything went smoothly and I got a good deal. He was even gracious enough to mail me a couple of items that I had neglected to remove from my trade-in vehicle. Overall a great experience. I would recommend this dealer to anyone. Thank you Bruce.

February 22, 2017

This was the best experience I ever had purchasing a vehicle. I did not feel pressured but instead felt every care was being taken to meet my needs, price... range and expectations. I will certianly return should I ever need another car.

July 7, 2016

I have bought a lot of cars in my lifetime and this was only my second experience that I really enjoyed. Joel and Bruce made this purchase easy and with... no stress or hassles. They work closely with the finance company that I used and provided all the documentation they needed to complete the loan. My initial shopping experience was great with no pressure and the final talking to close the deal was super easy and the bottom line was right what I needed to close the deal. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. I also have the confidence that the vehicle I bought has been carefully looked over and the proper maintenance completed to ensure a safe and efficient running vehicle!

April 17, 2016

This family owned dealership went above and beyond our expectations in purchasing a used vehicle. This used car business has the feel of a new car dealership.... The vehicle was as nice in person as in the pictures, they put it up on the lift so we could inspect it. We had been looking for this particular model vehicle for months, it was well work the drive from Mequon. Thank you Quaden Motors!

April 9, 2016

Quaden motors is the only place I will buy a automobile. They have been great for 50 years. The people are awesome and the owner and his workers are great.... I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them.

April 8, 2016

I love the staff at Quaden, they were so friendly to me when I bought my car back in September.

March 14, 2016

Joe is a great guy. Reasonable to bargain with and great customer service. He provides a very friendly and understanding atmosphere to buy/sell a car.... I am very pleased with my use car purchase of this dealer! Thank you Joe!

February 29, 2016

This was the most enjoyable purchase we have made. Bruce, the sales manager, was the perfect blend of friend and knowledge. From the moment we spoke with... him, we were confident this is where we would purchase a vehicle. The ease of which the purchase came together including financing and delivery was truly one of a kind. Each vehicle on the lot we considered was clean, in great repair, with some still having that "new' car smell we all love!! We started as a customer, but left as a friend and will be sounding our horn as we drive past to wave frequently.