New 888-237-0826 Dealer Website
Used 888-237-1336 Email Dealer
Service 888-237-1504

• Great Sales & Service

At Middleton Ford, we appreciate your feedback, Michael. Thank you for always choosing Middleton Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!

The entire experience at Middleton Ford is always very positive and top notch. The sales staff work with you to get you what you want at the best price possible, no pressure whatsoever. The service staff are very friendly, courteous and professional. They take great care of me and my car. This is my second purchase through Middleton Ford and I'm sure my next vehicle purchase will be made there as well.

• Good experience but didn't get the sale

They have been good to me and did a follow up, but did not get me to the price that I wanted.

• Fantastic

This is the 2nd vehicle we purchased from Middleton Ford. Adam and Stacy are fabulous to work with.

We are more than glad to be of service, Cory. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• Customer service

Ford Focus. Excellent. Yes. From the beginning to the end of the process, the service was top notch. Thank you!

• Great service and prices

Very friendly and helpful staff. Provided courtesy ride to and from work while we were having new tires installed!

We appreciate your response, Darrin! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

• Satisfied Customer for 30 Years

We are glad you chose our dealership, Marc. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

We've been Middleton Ford customers for 30 years. They always meet or exceed our expectations. Their sales and service teams consistently go above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. I can't imagine buying a vehicle from another dealer.

• Middleton Ford

Excellent service and knowledgeable staff. Clean facility, friendly people.

We are more than glad to be of service, George. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Excellent service and knowledgeable staff. Clean facility, friendly people.

• Nice job.

I was pleased with all aspects of Middleton Ford. Thank you.

I was pleased with all aspects of Middleton Ford. Thank you.

• Great dealership

Everything was great. Steve Statz is great. We love the Edge.

Everything was great. Steve Statz is great. We love the Edge.

Thank you for your positive review, Chris. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• New Seat Popped a Stich - Got fixed right away!

I recently purchased a new Ford Escape from Middleton Ford. My front drivers seat popped a stitch and a hole was getting large at no fault of mine or my husbands, it was simply defective. Middleton Ford said that if it wasn't covered under the warranty, they would cover it. They ordered a new seat cover right away and installed it quickly! They took away the stress of me figuring out how to get the stick fixed, and I appreciated that a lot!