Don Miller East

New Used Service

274 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Don Miller East from DealerRater.com
  • excellent all around
    March 31, 2012

purchased made from California, flew to Madison, found the vehicle in the condition described. Was able to start trip back to California in a 3 hours.... Service and attention superior and the price was just right.

• Professional, courteous and thorough
    February 17, 2018

Peter Shur, the sales rep, treated me respectfully, listened to my concerns and found the car I wanted at a good price. He explained everything thoro...ughly and walked me through the car buying process effortlessly.

• Pleasant Experience
    February 17, 2018

I worked with Conor for a few months and he went above and beyond to make sure I was matched up with the best possible vehicle for my needs. He was a...lways professional, friendly, responsive and very communicative throughout the process. Conor went away on vacation and made sure that his manager covered all of the bases in his absence.

Overall Experience

• Easiest car buying experience yet!
    February 13, 2018

Conor was amazing to work with! We???d emailed some things were were (and were not) interested in ahead of time. He helped us narrow down to the featu...res and pricepoint we wanted and we were able to pick it up the next business day. He explained extras in a way that was helpful without being pushy. We had the best experience!

• Easy to Deal With
    February 11, 2018

The dealership and Conor were easy to deal with. I drove my new car off the lot on the same day I decided to buy the car. Got a great price and had ...no hassle.

• Excellent Customer Service
    February 11, 2018

Conor was excellent with helping me buy a car. He really took time to understand what I needed. His excellent customer service was very much appreciat...ed. Thank you Conor!

• Ease of purchase
    February 7, 2018

Gavin was very helpful, and mindful of our concerns during the buying process. Did his best to give us varied options. He made our decision making a b...it easier.

• Great Experience
    January 29, 2018

This was my first time buying a car, and Conor made it nice and easy. He took a lot of time helping me determine of leasing or buying was the best opt...ion and was very accomodating with all my questions. Felt everyone here was honest and trying to make sure I got the best car for me.

• Easiest new car buying experience I have had
    January 23, 2018

Got things started online. Received very fair online price. At the dealership the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Very satisfactory car buying e...xperience. My wife is on crutches and stayed in the lounge area. Staff was attentive to her and several times asked if she would like water,coffee, etc..

• Fantastic, stress-free purchasing experience
    January 19, 2018

Hands down the most stress-free, enjoyable experience I have had at a dealership. Conor was incredibly friendly, professional, and competent. He was p...atient as I chose which features I did and did not want; never felt pressured to make any purchases. Five stars! Stop driving whatever you're driving and go see Conor.

Don Miller East