Heinrich Chevrolet

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 45 reviews

• January 21, 2016

We were very satisfied with our experience at Lockport Heinrich. The entire staff are knowledgeable and friendly. Nick (younger) has helped us lease 3... vehicles now. ¿¿¿¿ Service . We have also had great experiences in the sevice department and financing.

Dave and Sharon, Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle. We appreciate the great review about your experience at our dealership! The feed...back is greatly appreciated and we are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience was such a positive one. Again Thank you!!

May 2, 2018

So i started the day off finding a beautiful new silverado. upon making it home i noticed the installed bedliner was shifted and mis-screwed into the ...bed itself. Also there was multiple dents and scratches in the roof. mind you this truck is brand new. i attempted to talk to managers who said they can send it out to get fixed. great sure but a brand new truck getting dent/paint work done with less than 100 miles is absurd. furthermore i brought the vehicle in for the GM service "oil change and tire rotation" appointment was at 11am. i didnt get the truck back until 1pm. absolutely rediculous. other wise the service drive is a hazard and absolutely disgusting. guess its back to West Herr for this family.

April 13, 2018

Thank you Jackson! We couldn’t be happier. Went in on a Thursday evening and picked our car up Friday. Dealership found us a great lender at a low int...erest rate!

February 26, 2018

I had my car towed there because it was close to my house, and thought because I had only a tire to be fixed that I would be able to have it fixed by ...the next day, well not only does Chevrolet not put spare tires in their vehicles, they don't stock the tires. I had to get a ride to work from my boss on Monday, three days later. Now I call to see at 1:30 on Monday if my car is fixed, they say its ready with no call, and then I ask if they can pick me up with a shuttle. They tell me no, its too far away. I said I guess I will have to walk , he says we are open until 8:00pm. Will never deal with these people again.

October 20, 2017

This was by far the easiest car I have ever bought, my salesperson Lindy was patient and took the time to make sure all my questions were answered. I ...would definitely recommend her and Heinrich to anyone looking for a car, her motto is car buying should be fun.

October 2, 2017

Everyone at Heinrich Chevrolet was great to my wife and I.

September 19, 2017

Professional and efficient. Found The vehicle I was looking for, got me what I needed on trade and closed the deal all in a single visit with no pres...sure. Brian High and Mike P are wonderful to work with! Keep it up guys!

June 1, 2017

Went in for a oil change today. Was told done within the hour. My truck was done and parked out front 50 minutes later!! Great you woul think. But I w...aited another 45 minutes to get my truck because nobody could do my paperwork. When I asked the other guy he blew me off and said he didn't know where my paper work was. I said it's right here on the desk. So I had to wait for the service guys lunch to get over before anyone could walk my paperwork 5 feet to the office so I could leave.

May 25, 2017

Tyler and Paul were so informative and helpful getting me into a new Cruze...Tyler made sure that I got the safety features that I needed and went ove...r everything with me to set up all the functions to make sure that I was comfortable with them. Paul made sure thatI had the correct protection for my car. I love my new Cruze and would definitely recommend not only Heinrich Chevy to but to see Tyler and Paul.

April 29, 2017

We have visited Heinrich Chevrolet for our last four vehicles due to location and the professional staff. Our sales professional is always amazing and... on top of any concerns that arrise and also extremely knowledgeable on all of their products. Lindy is always a pleasure to work with! Service we have had great experience as well, with being provided rental vehicles and making sure all of our concerns have been addressed. Hands down one of the most customer friendly dealerships in wny.