New 866-795-3286 Dealer Website
Used 888-829-4182 Email Dealer
Service 888-407-1559

• First class business

We were very satisfied with our experience at Lockport Heinrich. The entire staff are knowledgeable and friendly. Nick (younger) has helped us lease 3 vehicles now. ¿¿¿¿ Service . We have also had great experiences in the sevice department and financing.

Dave and Sharon, Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle. We appreciate the great review about your experience at our dealership! The feedback is greatly appreciated and we are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience was such a positive one. Again Thank you!!

• Great dealership

I would recommend Heinrich Chevrolet to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. I purchased a used Dodge Ram and was very pleased with the care and attention to detail put into the vehicle prior to sale. I worked with Brett and Tyler and both salesman were very professional and did whatever it took to earn my business. Thank you! Ken F.

• New Car Purchase

Gave us a good deal on the car we wanted . Catherine was great to work with , pleasant experience .

• Great Service!

Excellent service done quickly and at a great price!

Excellent service done quickly and at a great price!

• Great people in Service Department!

I was driving out in Lockport early in the morning, just running some errands. My car barely started after on of my stops. I was across the street from Heinrich, so pulled in to see if they could help me. FYI, I didn't buy my car there. When I approached Tom in service, he asked how he could help me. I told him the situation and he said for me to pull my car in. When I tried, the car was dead! Tom told me not to worry, took the keys and said it would just be a few minutes. a very short time later, Tom came out to tell me the battery tested as dead. He also told me it was an AutoZone battery, and fell within the warranty period. He gave me the test result slip and told me there was an Autozone right down the street and they should be able to replace it for free. They got my car started, upon which I drove over and got a free replacement. When I asked what I owed, Tom said there was no charge! This kind of customer service is rare these days. Heinrich has earned my future business!

• Recall service

I had to bring in my impala for a recall. Everyone was friendly. Marc who took care of me was very friendly and professional. Waiting area was clean and comfortable. And they told me it would take about an hour and fifteen minutes, they were done in 45 minutes! Great job!

• Service auto movers

Whoever moves the vehicles from the service area to the back and forth needs to leave people's seat adjustments alone!!!! There is no need to lean customers driver seats back like they're laying down or lower it to the floor when a customer has their seat adjustments just right to their own body comfort!!!!!!!!!((

• Awesome

Very good people even service manager was great in explaining everything to us and he was a great guy tom stamp ,Darren our salesman was really nice pleasant to talk to try so much,

• New car purchase

Smooth transaction. A pleasure to deal with. Will do business with them again.

Smooth transaction. A pleasure to deal with. Will do business with them again.

• Great service, very personable, very helpful.

This purchase experience has been very gratifying and I am very appreciative for all the help I received.