174 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Starkey Ford, Inc. from DealerRater.com
  • Car Detail
    June 22, 2017

Starkey Ford Inc

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We appreciate you!

A+ experience from check-in to communication about car. Filthy, scratched car detailed to perfection. . for a fair price. Gave me a loaner car and helped me find my lost phone . Would recommend highly

Starkey Ford Inc

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We appreciate you!

• They have mastered the art of making customer's needs #1
    June 20, 2017

Starkey Ford Inc

We researched the long history and reputation Starkey Ford has earned over the years, but recently experienced it first-hand. Our family had a specific need, and specific budget, and they were going to be hard to achieve. We met Justin and he made the process of shopping for a car a true delight. Even with 3 kids in tow our time was amazing and the service was above and beyond anything we have experienced at other dealerships. We would highly recommend buying with Starkey Ford!

Starkey Ford Inc

Thank you so much!!! Your kind words mean more than you know!! It was an absolute pleasure! Thank you again, and we appreciate you and your whole family!!!

• Good experience!

Starkey Ford Inc

Thank you Casey B!!!!! We really appreciate you!! Welcome to the Starkey Family!!

Got a 2012 F150 for a fair price. Nice truck, great customer service, overall good experience. Communication with the dealership was easy despite being from out of state.

• Consistant

Starkey Ford Inc

Thank you so much for trusting us with your vehicle needs!!! We appreciate you!!

Great service, quality work, good communication. Done on time as promised. Courtesy van is a big plus. Door to door service provided. Everyone I came in contact with was friendly and accommodating

Starkey Ford Inc

• We had a nail in our tire and were from Pennsylvania

Starkey Ford Inc

Thank you for the kind words Tim and Jan!! We strive to be the very best in Southern Maine!!

We had a nail in our tire and were traveling from Pennsylvania, we stopped into Starkey Ford in York Maine for help. We were warmly greeted and taken care of promptly. We were able to get back on the road and travel safely. Kim at the desk was very helpful as well as the mechanic who repaired our tire. My son lives in York, he has purchased vehicles and also speaks highly of the excellent service here. I would highly recommend this dealership, and also the service department. Very grateful customers Tim and Jan Jones

• Service -
    June 3, 2017

Starkey Ford Inc

Thank you for you kind words! We appreciate you!

Frank Montmarquet went the extra mile and contacted Ford Motor Company regarding and issue with my vehicle. Ford responded quickly and replaced the parts in question with no hassle. Frank in every visit to the service department has been helpful and courteous. I recommend everyone to utilize Starkey Service.

Starkey Ford Inc

Thank you for you kind words! We appreciate you!

• Pleasant experience beginning to end
    May 25, 2017

Starkey Ford Inc

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We appreciate you folks!!

Return customer for used vehicle. Very pleasant experience with no pressure from Rob. We were initially hesitant as we were not truly ready to make a trade - in the "kick the tires" mode. After deciding we couldn't make the purchase, the Starkey Ford team sharpened their pencils and really went to work to make this deal. Steve "Hoaty" spent much time putting the deal together and in the end, we were able to make the purchase through much give and take. I have never had a car buying experience that left me feeling other than used and abused until this one. I usually make my husband do all the dealing so I don't have to! Watching him complete the previous deal for a F350 with Starkey Ford some years ago, I have changed my attitude for the better. This transaction was totally done online, which was also a first. We will no doubt purchase from them again.

Starkey Ford Inc

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We appreciate you folks!!

• Great Experience - No Hassle New Vehicle Purchase
    May 18, 2017

Starkey Ford Inc

Thank you so much for the kind words Joe!!! We appreciate you continuing your business!!!

This is the second vehicle I purchased from Starkey Ford. Both purchases with Dan Vanasse. Dan was extremely professional, knowledgeable, helpful and all with no pressure to purchase. Hoaty was superb, no hassle, straight forward and honest. I highly recommend anyone to in he market to purchase a new vehicle to visit Starkey Ford.

• Fun experience!
    April 22, 2017

Starkey Ford Inc

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We really appreciate you!! That's the way buying a vehicle should be!!! Welcome to the Starkey Ford Family!!!

Until last Saturday, I really dreaded the thought of buying a car. I worried that I would have a pushy, annoying salesperson trying to get me into something I didn't really want. Then, out came Justin. Huge, contagious grin, friendly, funny and trying to put me at ease. He answered my questions, sent me out to test drive the various cars I was interested in and then walked me smoothly through the process once I made my decision. He was professional and fun at the same time. He has followed through with me this week to be sure everything is going well and I would highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you, Justin!!

• Great Sales Process
    April 14, 2017

Starkey Ford Inc

Thank you so much!! We really appreciate you, and welcome to the Starkey Ford Family!!

I was greeted right away. received answers to all my questions. It was an efficient sales process. I am enjoying my new F150 Supercrew Justin did a great job with enthusiasm