New 877-632-4323 Dealer Website
Used 877-594-0282 Email Dealer
Service 877-398-7832

Average based on 105 reviews.
  • Very Nice Dealership!!

Although I did not end up purchasing the car from Matt at Evans, he was very friendly, no pressure, taught me a LOT about the vehicle and warranty process. He was a pleasure to deal with. I also worked with Ashley, the internet sales rep., and she was very nice and followed up promptly.

• dental assistant

i purchased a vehicle in June 2015 and have been back twice for an oil change. the guys at Evans are courtesy and friendly. I will defeinately purchase my second vehicle there and recommend friends and family to stop in.

• Excellent dealership!!!

Chris was amazing. So honest and down to earth. Got me a great deal and a great car! I will definitely be back for my next vehicle!

• You wont be disappointed!

Excellent experience from purchase to PM's. So much so that I have made a referral who purchased and my referral made a referral who purchased. That word of mouth advertising works great and rightfully so for Evans!

• It's always great at Evans

the guys in service, Chris and Jason and now Patrick are great and I really trust whatever they advise.

• Happy Driver!

It is important to me that I buy local and that includes buying cars from the dealer that has been doing business in my hometown for over 50 years - their reputation for honesty and integrity is well-known and their service department is highly trained and competent. I want to know who I buy my car from and know that they will be there for me when I need them - and Evans Chevrolet is all that and more!!!!

• Fast and courteous

Staff was professional, courteous and fast. Service was done in a timely manner and I am very happy with it.

• First Service on my new car

This was my first visit as a new customer enjoying his first covered service of the package included with my car. The staff were very friendly and the time of service was quite a bit shorter than I expected. The representative was still friendly when he came to tell me my car was set to go. A great visit overall!

• Great people!

Good honest people, excellent service department. Highly recommend Evans.

Good honest people, excellent service department. Highly recommend Evans.

• Great service, clean facility.

My first service appointment I was told that it would take 1 hr 20 min to complete 2 recalls, oil change & tire rotation.... I left right on schedule.