• Running boards

Great job!! Needed running boards and Evans Chevy made it quick and easy!

Great job!! Needed running boards and Evans Chevy made it quick and easy!

• Simply incredible buying experience

There are not enough superlatives to give credit to Rich Baker, Matt Serio and the rest of the staff at Don Evans Chevy. After feeling cursed trying to find a new vehicle I finally found exactly what I was searching for here. A pristine 2012 Certified Pre-Owned Equinox LT2. This is a dealership that takes great pride in the vehicles they offer and they are priced fairly. This was the first dealer where I couldn't send them similar listings, priced much better than their selection. Rich was very accommodating in dealing with my trade; making things work when perhaps others would have made things difficult. Matt was very responsive and had everything in order when I got there. The detail team made the car shine in more ways than one. I really just can't say enough good things about this whole process. They made a sometimes stressful experience smooth as silk and I'd happily return there again and again. It was well worth the hour and half drive I took; I'd do double that to do business with them again.

• Evan's Chevrolet - Baldwinsville, NY

Have been buying vehicles from this dealership since 1998. Always a good experience.

• Service department review

• Service department review

• Dave's review

I purchased an Equinox at Evans Chevrolet almost 3 years ago and had a great buying experience. I saved $1000 off the best price that my local dealership could offer. Recently had a need for some minor body work that was out of the 3 yr/36k mile warranty. My local dealership didn't want anything to do with me, yet Mark at Evans took great care of me. They provided a rental car and mine was ready for pickup in two days as promised. Thank you to Mark and your "Team" for a great experience!

• Service department

Service department is very good, all service work was done properly and in a timely manner. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Great place to buy a car and/or have service work done.

• chevy trax

staff was very helpful and very friendly sales people very friendly

staff was very helpful and very friendly sales people very friendly

• Service

Service was excellent. Employees extremely helpful and friendly

Service was excellent. Employees extremely helpful and friendly

• Service at Evans Very Good

1) We were very pleased with the purchase process of our 2015 LT Equinox. 2) Harley, our Salesman did a great job & fair. 3) The service has been very well done.