Holz Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

• Vehicle Service

The Holz team made the process from initial call to pick up smooth and easy. Customer satisfaction is a priority from my experience.

• Great service clean facilities

Everybody eating and having fun. What a feat place I'd like to stay here forever. Service with a smile . Coffee hot chocolate. Everybody friendly.

• Great service

Service was performed on a timely basis. The staff was friendly and pleasant. All my questions were answered. Fair honest staff.

• Nice facilities, good people to work with

We appreciated working with the same salesman as we have had when purchasing our last four vehicles. This brings consistency to the transaction and beyond.

• Quick, excellent professional oil change

Hassle free service that makes an oil change procrastinator get her oil changed in time. After the call to notify if oil change need I was able to get my car in within 3 days.

• Excellent

Very satisfied. Service was excellent and on time. I would recommend this to anyone considering where to go for service or to purchase a vehicle.

• Great service

Brian and Shaun always know just what to do to help us through the process. They are key reasons for why we keep coming back to this dealership.

• Holz Service

Clean, fast, friendly, quiet. I'm not sure why the review has to have at least 20 words but here it is.

• Great service, friendly knowledgeable staff

Ease of purchase. My credit is not the greatest. They treated me with dignity and respect. I was not pressured at all I felt like all the decisions were my own.

• nice new showroom.lots of cars to pick from

told them what i wanted,and i got it.very good salesman will be back again.i always buy chevy very good dealership