Holz Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

18 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 6, 2017

Clean, fast, friendly, quiet. I'm not sure why the review has to have at least 20 words but here it is.

April 5, 2017

Ease of purchase. My credit is not the greatest. They treated me with dignity and respect. I was not pressured at all I felt like all the decisions were... my own.

April 4, 2017

told them what i wanted,and i got it.very good salesman will be back again.i always buy chevy very good dealership

June 4, 2015

I liked that the haggling and deal only took less than a hour. I also appreciated that Brian my sales associate had a great attitude and was informative... about my truck.

August 1, 2014

My first experience with leasing a car was great! I was very impressed with the expertise and proficiency of specifically, Bernie & Shawn. Bernie led me... through picking out the car that fit my needs & budget the best and answered any and every question that could have possibly been asked. Shawn walked me through every step regarding payments/cost of the lease. They both made the process as simple & easy as it could be. I even got a follow up message from Bernie making sure everything was suiting my needs and working out with the car. I'm very happy with my 2014 Chevy Cruze & will definitely recommend to anyone buying/leasing a car to go see Bernie at Holz!

June 5, 2014

Good Sales and Other Staff.Verry Healpfull Like it.If I have Next Purchase I Will Check There First.

February 18, 2013

We recently bought my husband's 2011 Sierra here. I usually dread dealing with car dealerships because of all the "games" and negotiations. We didn't have... this here. Everyone we dealt with from the salesman (Steve) to the manager (not sure of his name) were so down to earth, genuine and pleasant to deal with. You actually wanted to invite them home for dinner! We never felt pushed or like we were being treated with anything but honesty. They genuinely seemed to want us to be happy with our purchase and asked what we needed from them to make our vehicle work for us. When my husband went back to sign papers and get his truck, he even found that the interest rate ended up being lower than what they originally said. No back and forth from the sales person to the "wizard of oz manager" in the secret room in the back like you usually get either. The manager came and talked to us in person. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and if we are in the market for another vehicle in the future this will be our 1st stop.

December 12, 2012

This was our first visit to Holz and it won't be our last. We purchased a certified GM car from them this week. All of their staff (from top down) were... extremely professional, informative, and geniunely friendly. We were treated with the utmost respect and not hounded as so often the experience when shopping for cars. I definitely recommend this dealership as a place to visit for anyone looking for a breath of fresh air in auto shopping. Thanks for a very positive experience.