Grinwald Ford, Inc.

(4.8) 244 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

244 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Grinwald Ford, Inc. from DealerRater.com
  • very friendly and eager to please the customer

the salesman listen to your needs in a vehicle and if they don't have it they'll look for it on the internet and get it for you. also salesman John Co...ughlin is very intuitive to your needs and preferences in a vehicle.

• My best experience buying a car ever!

I have bought a lot of cares in my life and this was by far the best experience ever. Bill was so helpful and not pushy. I never felt pressured to buy... something we didn???t want or to spend more then we wanted. We were also treated well and fairly by Andy who did the appraisal for our trade- in and Chelsey in the finance department. We weren???t pressured to buy a bunch of extra stuff. I will definitely recommend Griswald Ford to others. Thanks for Bill for helping us find a car my son will probably drive for a very long time!!! Oh and I almost forgot Bill came in on his day off to make this all happen! Hope you have a great time in Tomahawk!!! Sara Bishop

• No pressure atmosphere

The car I was buying was about the same price at many dealers, but the reason I came back to Grinwald was because it was a stress-free buying experien...ce, and I was in complete in control of the decision-making.

• Great Team!

Our first NEW work truck, what a great experience working with everyone involved. Hoping we can add another to the fleet this year. Highly recommend G...rinwald Ford.

• Easy buying experience

Thanks Grinwald Ford and Chad Wickert for the great buying experience. Never would have thought I would find the Chevy that I was looking for at a Fo...rd dealership.

• Certified Pre-owned 2017 Ford F150 Purchase

This is our third vehicle purchased at Grinwald Ford. We needed to purchase a vehicle quickly because of an accident. Grinwald Ford had the F150 th...at we were looking for. They put several options we added on fast and had us driving it in 2 days. All the people we worked with (Chad Wickert, John Munzel, John Foltz) were helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks for making this experience pleasant.

Overall Experience

• Grinwald goes above and beyond for their customers!

This is my second vehicle purchase at Grinwald. The first time I came in I was greeted by Bill Maron with a friendly smile, offering to help me find t...he car of my dreams. That is what I ended up with when I got my 2014 focus. Three years later, I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. Bill helped me search over 3 different kinds of vehicles, multiple test drives and looked for cars in the area that fit my needs. I ended up getting a focus hatchback with a ton of upgrades, that ended costing me less a month! Bill was kind, patient and so helpful, and I can say that for everyone I've been in contact with at Grinwald. These people are a family and they treat their customers like family.

• New Explorer Purchase

John the Sales manager was very down to earth and not your normal pushy sales person. Would buy another vehicle from this dealership for sure.

• Awesome service!

Chad took down what i was looking for and found it within a week! He answered my questions and made the experience a good one!

• An Unexpected Pleasure

This was the second vehicle we purchased through Bill Maron at Grinwald. We found his professionalism and quick retrieval of vehicle information, thor...ough understanding of features and packages which were geared to our needs, and straight-forward pricing estimates, made the whole process painless and quick. We highly recommend Grinwald Ford as a great place to do business.

Grinwald Ford, Inc.