Doan Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Fiat

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Johnny D was great!
    February 27, 2018

I just recently leased a new jeep, and I've never had such a great experience with getting a new car. They did the whole approval process in a very ti...mely manner. They also cleaned out the inside of the car to make it look immaculent despite it already being a new car. Johnny took the time to sit in the car with me and to show me all if the features of the car and how they work. I will definately be recommending Doan Dodge and Johnny totally and friends! In fact I already have.

Congratulations on the new Jeep! Thank you for sharing with us about your great experience here with Johnny D and for recommending us. As always, if y...ou need anything, please get in touch with us.

Owner Riverside Shrinkwrap
    April 2, 2018

Just leased my 2nd Ram from Doan.Brandon Thompson and Steve Veiara made the whole process painless.I would not hesitate to recommend Doan to family an...d friends. Awesome!

Thanks, Andy! As a fellow business owner, we are certain you understand that providing an excellent experience is key to repeat business. Thank you fo...r recognizing both Brandon and Steve and for purchasing your second RAM from us. We appreciate you and your feedback very much.

Johnny D and Sami rock!!
    April 2, 2018

Doan guys are awesome! I love shopping here and the process is both seamless and they make it enjoyable! I will be sending my whole family!!

We certainly try, Obi! Thanks for the shout out and your recommendation. Enjoy the drive and thank you for choosing Doan DCJRF.

Jonny D
    March 26, 2018

Always a pleasure working with Jonny D. and Chuck. Just purchased another vehicle from Doan! It was in pristine condition and very fairly priced. ...I was also very pleased with the trade-in value, for my car. Very knowledgeable and friendly in both the sales and service area. I have been a long time customer and would highly reccommend this dealership.

Thank you for your continued support! We appreciate hearing such positive feedback, thank you. Great job, Johnny D!

Tim D.
    March 13, 2018

Excellent experience purchasing our first Jeep product. Johnny was very knowledgeable and is a incredible salesman. We will recommend Doan and Johnny ...D to all our friends and family!!

Welcome to the Doan Jeep family! We appreciate you choosing us. Thanks again! Nice job, Johnny D!

So happy!
    March 13, 2018

Had a great experience with Doan and John N! My husband and I went on a whim to check out their stock and ended up falling in love with a grand Cherok...ee! Very glad we stopped in!

Perfect! We understand how easy it is to fall in love with the Grand Cherokee ;) hope you are enjoying it. Thanks again for choosing Doan DCJRF and fo...r providing this positive feedback. Great job, John N.

Mike is the BEST!
    March 9, 2018

Mike was the salesman at the West Ridge Road location. He was lovely! I truly hate buying cars, but he treated me with respect and was totally clear a...bout everything. I will certainly recommend him to anyone I know who wants to buy a car, Thanks, Mike!

We really appreciate hearing your feedback! Thanks, Pat! Delighted to hear about your positive experience with Mike H. and we sincerely value your rec...ommendation. Enjoy the van & thanks again!

Larry Gibbs
    February 27, 2018

The buying experience was very goo.d my salesman was very knowledgeable and .helpful. I would recommend him to all I know. Can’t wait to return for se...rvice

Enjoy that gorgeous new RAM, Larry! Thank you for choosing Doan DCJRF and for your recommendation. I will be sure to pass along your kudos to Johnny D.... We appreciate the feedback.

Fantastic Experience
    February 24, 2018

seamless transition in buying a new car. Johnny D took care of everything and I left with zero questions unanswered. I would recommend Doan to anyone.

This is fantastic! I notice you are also a long time customer, thank you so much. We appreciate your recommendation and that you continue to choose Do...an DCJRF. Enjoy the new Jeep!

Katie Goettel
    February 14, 2018

I just recently took delivery of my Jeep Grand Cherokee and was very pleased with the service and sale process that I received from Peter Tubiolo at D...oan. My husband and I had been looking for the past several months and I appreciate the fact that Peter was patient with us in making our decision. Through his diligence and keeping an open line of communication it ultimately was a major factor in deciding to lease the vehicle from Doan. I never felt any pressure; he made it a comfortable experience. On another note I am very pleased with the vehicle and performance. I have received many compliments from friends and family. I went from a Lexus to the Grand Cherokee and it is more than a comparable ride with many more options. Many of the options that are standard on the Jeep are upgrades on the Lexus that cost more. I look forward to working with Doan in the future.

What fantastic feedback! Thank you, Katie. We sincerely appreciate you sharing this with us and I will be sure to share with Peter as well. Enjoy your... gorgeous new Grand Cherokee and welcome to the Doan Family of Dealerships!

Doan Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Fiat