Davidson Chevy Cadillac Buick GMC of Rome

Average based on 37 reviews.
  • Great buying and great service experience

I always have a good experience when I bring my vehicle in for service. Everyone is very pleasant and if I wait the time is not long.

• Great service, terrific people and nice facilities

Very pleased with every aspect of Davidsons to this point. No hassles and always friendly. I have dealt with a great salesman and had countless dealings with the service department. Very pleased to this point and plan on purchasing another vehicle soon from Davidsons.

• Great service. Great facility.

I didn't have to wait around all that long for my service to be completed. In the meantime the wifi and coffee were both excellent and I got quite a bit accomplished online while I was there.

• Great sales experience

As soon as I entered the store Tim made my sales experience simple and easy. With the help of CJ they found a truck I could afford with more options than I expected. Taking delivery of the new truck, Tim went through all the features/options and trade in of my old one went smooth also.

• Class Organization

I have had an oil leak that was difficult to locate. Davidsons has been determined to find and repair it. It was accomplished in this last visit and I am very pleased. When I picked up my car, not only was it repaired, it was washed! That's a class organization.

• great place to buy a nice car!

Lisa in the repair part is absolutely amazing an very helpful!!! Wonderful person she is. Also John Westcott in the dealer part is the best everrrrrrrrrr!!!! Davidson is a great place to do business at, will do business again.

• Great place , nice people

You folks always do a beautiful job with everything you do. I recommend you guys to anyone needing work done. Kuddos !!

• Great service, easy to work with, informative

Very informative and really easy to work with. Willing to answer all my questions and get me started in my new car.

• Friendly service staff

Very friendly service staff -- only problem is I had to come in twice for the same issue (forgot to order the key for the recall I guess)

• Great Service

I appreciate that I did not have to pay anything. Love Love that oil changes, tire rotations and inspections are included when you lease a vehicle. Also, thanks for getting me in a timely manner.