• Friendly Dealership

Thanks Cody! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to help!

Worked with John Marchell here when buying my Used Mazda. He had great customer service and I felt like I got the right price I deserved. They get good quality cars in the lot. My family has gone through Kent City Ford before and we keep coming back.

Thanks Cody! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to help!

• Ford Escape

The staff- Roger, Terry and Craig are so helpful and informative, plus friendly and patient. I actually enjoy my visits.

• Great experience

We had a great experience buying our car here at Kent city Ford. John Marchall was wonderful to deal with and would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

• KatiS

Jon did an excellent job placing me in the right car for me! I would recommend Kent City Ford to anyone doing their car shopping!

• Great Experioemnce

Visited several dealerships when considering purchasing a new vehicle. Over the years, I have bought two pre-owned vehicles from Kent City Ford. I wanted to give a small town dealership an opportunity. I appreciated the straightforward information and that John Marchell listened to understand the features I wanted. I especially appreciated there was no pressure or drama about needing to make an urgent decision or a decision for features that were not important for me.

• Very friendly dealership - easy to work with!

We have used Kent City Ford for vehicle repairs and also the purchase of our 2016 Ford Flex. The service department has been easy to work with and timely on getting our repairs completed and us back in service. Now that we bought our new Flex from them, hoping not to see service anytime soon! They made the vehicle buying process very easy, from painless financing to dropping off the car at my home and setting up my phone with the Bluetooth. Thank you for everything! We will buy from you guys again :)

• Excellent Service

We have had a great experience with Kent City Ford! We bought the car from Eric who was very friendly and easy to work with and recently we dealt with Gerald in service for some warranty work. We could not be happier and will absolutely return when it's time to buy our next vehicle! Very trustworthy, honest and all-around awesome!!

• GRPC company vehicles

Kent City Ford, is great to work with for our company vehicle service and for our recent purchase of three new cargo vans.

• Great service,multiple times.

We have had such a great experience with their online salesperson, Eric. He has gone out of his way to make us happy with the payment and understanding where we were as far as time issues, with our schedules. He helped immensely with our truck purchase, by looking for the right fit for our needs with our fifth wheel trailer. Very patient people and great hometown atmosphere. They have been wonderful to work with on our purchase of an escape, last year; and lease a truck three years ago.

• Great experience

Worked with John. I got a very nice car at a great price. Anyone who is looking for a new/used car come here.