Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Roseburg

• Review

Excellent service in sales! The salesmen were kind and hospitable and knowledgeable and new what I was looking for. Good job!

• Warranty service

The service team is always friendly and able to explain the repair to our satisfaction.

• Great Salesman

Salesperson was great from start to finish. Ryan was so enthusiastic.

Salesperson was great from start to finish. Ryan was so enthusiastic.

• Chrysler Pacific- new car purchase

The salesman was very nice, no high pressure sales at all, knows his information well. Will definitely recommend this dealership, was well worth the drive.

• John and Kim, the best car salesmen in the world

John and Kim, the fabulous team, have been great to us for several years now. They always take care of us and make sure we get the vehicles we want at a price that we're happy with. They are thorough and professional and always ready to help.

• My car buying experience

Charlene Vincent did an amazing job answering all of our questions and helping us through the whole car buying process.

• Love my new JEEP!

Went in looking for a particular used jeep and ended up buying a different one. The salesmen were knowledgeable, took me on a couple of nice long test drives. They were not pushy at all but wanted a sale and knew I wanted to buy so they worked with me. A pleasant buying experience.

• Third time around.

Personnel are very helpful. Found a truck with the features I wanted at another dealership because they did not have one available this late in the year. this is the third vehicle I have purchased here.

• Dropped off Jeep while in town with a blown hose

Dropped off Jeep while in town with a blown radiator hose after hours. Picked it up next day with both the upper and lower replaced. If one blows out the other is probably in bad shape too. My bad, had a leaking radiator replaced a while back and I should have had them do the hoses then.

• Lithis dealership

The service on my car was great. I had a hitch put on my jeep amd it looks factory made now. All done at a reasonable price.