Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Roseburg

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 87 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• January 16, 2018

No issues. Service was prompt & timely. Would recommend this dealership for service needs

May 18, 2018

I had a problem with my Jeep the guys at lithia dodge of Roseburg went out of there way. To help me got me in quick gave a car to drive and fixed my p...roblem ASAP Great job guys . Thanks, Larry

May 17, 2018

had a great experience, Shawn Penny was outstanding with assisting with the purchase of our truck

May 4, 2018

I want to thank Jon P. from Lithia for helping my husband an I get our new Jeep Wrangler ! Jon worked ever so hard An was super Accommodating with all... our questions, 4 years ago my husband and I didnt have such a great experience with previous employees here at lithia , we were treated not so nicely, talked down to, and was lead to believe we would never own a new vehicle, they sent us away feeling pretty down, we called Medford lithia that same day an purchased our 2014 Jeep with no issues in less then a hour! Im happy that we were able to stay local an purchase our new Jeep. Thank you so much lithia and to Jon! Seriously though he was awesome to work with an loved the accent! Highly recommend! I would rate Jon an lithia employees with 10 stars if I could ! So happy with the experience we had! Was so nice to be treated like we were important an not just another customer. Thank you again we love our Jeep !

May 1, 2018

Kept appt time. Service good and quick. Very satisfied.

April 20, 2018

Great oil change, they told me I needed an air filter and replaced it for me

April 18, 2018

Shawn Penny was the sales consultant I worked with. Very professional and I will be recommending him to my friends and family. All my questions answer...ed quickly and zi was treated with respect. This was my first car purchase by myself. So happy I had a good experience.

April 18, 2018

Brought it in for an oil change and several recall notices. As usual, great service for the oil and filter change. However, Dodge sent out recall no...tices on the water pump and transmission. The service dept. had not received these parts yet from Dodge. Obviously it's not their fault they don't have the parts. Will need to reschedule when I'm notified the parts had arrived. In the meantime I'm hoping there are no issues with either.

April 16, 2018

As my wife and I were shopping online for a car that fit our needs we found exactly what we were looking for. The problem for us was that the dealersh...ip offering the car was nearly 600 miles away in Roseburg, OR. Not knowing anyone in that community we took a chance calling the dealership. John Pepler answered with his distinct British accent and from there an immediate friendship developed. There were no sales pitches or deceptive responses. His kind approach with us was both genuine and direct. He confirmed all of the features we viewed on the website and because of the comfort we felt from his description we decided to move forward. Understanding that we were traveling from a far distance he handled all of the details and setting the car aside for us until we arrived there. John sacrificed his day off to meet me personally at the dealership. The car was everything that was advertised, the paperwork and purchase process was done in a short amount of time and we secured the car that we desired. In the process we made a great new friend in John who was personable from beginning to end. While I was there he had a couple of repeat costumers in who had done business with him before. The fact that they trust him to return for servicing and purchasing new cars speaks volumes to me. I am grateful for his time and the effort to help us feel comfortable in the investment of our new car. Tracy Turrell

April 7, 2018

John was awesome! He was extremely friendly and personable. Ive been recommending him to my family and friends.

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Roseburg