Cavallaro-Neubauer Chevrolet Buick

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Roland
    June 23, 2017

I had my 2007 Pontiac G6-Gt retractable roof repaired and a part replaced. There was a lot of wind noise and the roof leaked when it rained. Nicole ...assured me that the mechanics still trained on Pontaic's. The mechanic did and excellent job. no more wind noise, water leaks and the roof locks down with out help. Just wanted to thank Nicole and the mechanic for a job well done.

They lost a sale
    September 9, 2017

Got a price on a vehicle. Was too expensive. Went down the road to another Chevrolet dealer. Got a price $60.00 a month less. Made the purchase.

Great Experience
    July 31, 2017

Exceptional customer service. Originally started with an E-mail inquiring about a car for sales. Responses were quick, professional and answered my ...questions. When we went there to look at the car they were very accommodating and no pressure to buy. We purchased the car we inquired about. Buying a car has never been an enjoyable experience, but this was very comfortable and pleasant!

Car Shopper
    March 27, 2017

Initially a little slow to email requests. Telephone and in person responses proved to be much better. Sales rep very personable, informative and ...responsive. Overall experience was great.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business, and appreciate your insight as well as your business! Call us anytime if you need anything! We... always love to receive great feedback.

Impressed
    January 21, 2017

Was not used to being treated like a valued customer. They have renewed my faith in having a good experience with sales and service. Special shoutout... to Gary Leroy ( Sales) for not wasting my time and service for treating you like they care!

Thank you, Dave, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We always love to receive great feedback.

2016 GMC Acadia
    September 8, 2016

I had a good experience buying my Acadia. My salesman Kevin was very helpful and showed me several cars to choose from. Pretty quick process with th...e paper work. They even recommended a place for us to get a bite to eat and let us use a car to get there while the sale was being processed.

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Paul Barba. We always love to receive great feedback.

Excellent Experience
    April 5, 2016

Bought a 2015 GMC Sierra from Cavallaro-Neubauer this past weekend. It was by far the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. The whole ...crew made everything very easy and got me what I was looking for at the payment I wanted. There is another Chevy dealer a mile down the road from me and I decided to drive 40 minutes to Cavallaro-Neubauer because a family member recommended them. If you are considering buying from them, do it.

Great Experience
    March 22, 2016

Dealt with Kevin Perry there and he was very helpful. showed me not only the inventory of my interest but the whole facility!! I'm not ready as of yet... to buy myself but Kevin made the best impression that when I do he's my sales guy and Cavallaro Neubaur is the dealership.

Terrible
    March 19, 2016

Well we bought an Equinox from them 4 years ago. We had a error code come up on it 2 weeks ago, took it in they said it was going to cost a couple hun...dred to fix it. Authorized the fix and then they said it didn't fix the problem and it will cost at least $1300 dollars to fix what they possibly screwed it but they need the transmission guy there who was on vacation and it could even double in price depending how much damage was done to the transmission. By the way the Equinox has 69000 miles on it and they said the warranty was up. Well at the same time I had a salesman try to sell me a truck which when all said and done this disgusting salesman that kept spitting when he talked said there is no way he can get me in the payment I was looking at and I need to be realistic. I ended up buying a year newer truck same Silverado less miles 3 hours later for the payment I wanted to be at.... 4 days later the dealership wanted to give my wife a second opinion on her Equinox so we paid the $400 dollars that they supposedly fixed the vehicle with now the thing can't go over 35 mph they picked it up took it to their garage laughed and said they replaced the wrong part and $150 dollars later they fixed the Equinox and it drives great.. Today they offered us a trade out of Chevy and they gave us a deal we couldn't refuse..we have been warned by lots of people do not go to Cavallaro Neubauer....we learned the hard way..they need to close shop before they ruin the Chevy name more than what they have in this area

Great service
    December 17, 2014

Extremely easy to work with. Great deal as far as I am concerned. Met all my expectations. 3rd truck I have purchased at Cavalier Neubauer I would a...nd do recommend you to others.

Cavallaro-Neubauer Chevrolet Buick