Longley Bros Dodge RAM

(4.8) 23 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Experience At Longley.

The entire process of buying a vehicle and trading in an old one was pleasant, a word not usually associated with car dealerships and sales, but that'...s how it is at Longley. Never had such a positive car buying/trading experience at a dealership in over 30 years. Longley works on getting you a good deal and building positive relationship. The facilities are not fancy, there's no Keurig machine but the car buying/selling experience is top notch

Hi Brian. Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the feedback and will continue to give all our customers like you a great experience. We lo...ok forward to seeing you when you're ready for your next vehicle. Have a great Summer!

• Excellent salesperson

Dave Harr was exceptional in completing the sale. Dealer had what I was looking for and at the right price.

• New 2500

I had been looking around a lot of different dealership, so I stop in at longley to look at a new truck . Kurt was great got the truck I wanted at pri...ce I wanted. Great job Kurt!!!

• Awesome service

The staff here was awesome. Everyone was very nice and very helpful. Even though I didn't purchase through his company I was very impressed with the s...ervice provided

We appreciate your review and hope to earn your future business. Enjoy your new vehicle.

• 2012 Dodge Avenger R/T

We (wife and I) purchased a used 2012 Dodge Avenger R/T from Longley Dodge. We are extremely pleased. The purchase process is efficient and effective,... with no pressure, and very little for the buyer to actually "do". Brian S. was our sales manager, he will tell you anything and everything or as little as you want to hear about your car or any other you wish to discuss. He walks the car start-to-finish through the process. Sean provided contract management, he like Brian is very friendly, humble to your needs, provided loan terms and then saved us $300 on our warranty, and got us a 7yr/85mo warranty, not 6/60 like most others. We selected the car on the web then made only (2) calls to the office; one (1) call with Brian to discuss all the cars details, then one (1) call with Sean for cost discussion, obtain finance through them, review warranty options, and add-in undercoat/rustproof. In only (2) telephone calls - I owned the vehicle. On the first visit we met with Brian for 5 mintues to sign DMV paperwork. Oh yeah - Brian took care of all DMV paperwork,called my statefarm agent and so on; while the car was getting urustproof/undercoat option we added during purchase. For the second visit to pick up the car we needed a ride. Brian came into work on Saturday (that's when our car completed undercoat option) picked us up at our home took us to the dealer signed paperwork - DONE. Finally, he sat in our car an explained all the wonderful new controls,that ours was loaded with, every option to include a display with Uconnect. We drove home with our new car, MINT condition, completely flawless with all DMV paperwork in tact.How much easier could it be?? Not much if any. Couple calls I owned it. If you are looking for a new or used car you owe it to yourself to call Brian S. Longley Bros does business today with "old school" values, zero-pressure, they handle all paperwork (or not, you choose) no gotchas, handshake and a smile. Gee-wiz, it is hard to obtain that level of professionalism, today. Tom D

Congratulations on your recent purchase and thank you for the great review. We enjoy doing business the right way and making sure we make you feel li...ke family here at Longley Dodge. We look forward to doing business with you in the future and we'll make sure we pass this on to Bryan. You need anything let us know!

• Best Dealership!

Thank you Chris Atwater...You made this the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience ever!

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the opportunity that we had in helping you into your new car. We're always here for you no matter if i...t's for service or for any future vehicle purchases. Enjoy the Spring weather!

• First-time buyer-very pleased

This was my first dealership experience & it was not what I expected, but I mean that in a good way! Everyone at Longley Dodge conducted themselves pr...ofessionally, in a friendly & courteous manner. Chris & Jack were both a pleasure to deal with. Very down-to-earth guys that never once pressured me into making a decision too hastily or without the necessary facts/information. All my questions and concerns were answered & treated with care. I look forward to dealing with Longley again regarding the service of my vehicle. I recommend that you come & experience their exceptional service for yourself.

Thank you for the great review Kate. We take pride in taking care of our customers and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help you. We l...ook forward with all our future dealings with you. Enjoy your vehicle.

• Wonderful car buying experience!

We just purchased a 2012 Nissan Pathfinder. The vehicle was everything that was advertised and more. There was no pressure from the salesperson; howev...er, as soon as we wanted to talk with someone about the vehicle, Chris was very helpful and informative. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. It was worth the two and a half hour drive to go to Longley Dodge. We would not hesitate to go to them again for our next vehicle.

Thank you for our 5 star review. We're glad you enjoyed your experience here and look forward to hearing from you when the time comes for your next v...ehicle. If you ever need anything we are only a phone call or email away. Stay warm!

• Always 100%

Longley Dodge has always given 100% and more. .from the service to sales and everywhere in between! I have bought four vehicles from Longleys and have... nothing but wonderful experiences each time. I have always been treated with respect. When they say "no hassels"..it is no hassels.

Hi Michelle, Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate you opinion of us and look forward to helping you with all your future needs. Stay safe... and warm this Winter.

• Awesome dealership! Highly recommended!

We just bought our second vehicle from Chris at Longley Bros (2013 Durango). We already love it! Chris and the whole team are very responsive. I don't... think I ever waited more then a few minutes for any email response. They ran through many options for us and gave us a great deal. And to top it off, they're one of the only dealers I've seen with complete photo galleries on their inventory. If you're looking for a new or used vehicle, you have to give these guys a call!

Thank you so much for a great review. We strive in making our customers happy and we're always here for all your future buying and servicing needs. ...Stay safe this Winter!

Longley Bros Dodge RAM