Reymore Chevrolet Sales, Inc.

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 107 reviews

• February 11, 2018

The people at Reymore are very knowledgeable about their vehicles and pay execellent attention to the buyer's needs. The experience was one of the bes...t I had purchasing a car.

Thank you so so much!! We really appreciate the awesome review! Welcome to the Reymore family! Enjoy your new vehicle!

June 18, 2018

Nice sales people. Very friendly. Explained everything very well. Colin and Adam are very nice sales and finance people. Stan explained the deal very ...well. Would recommend reymore chevy.

Thank you so much! We are pleased to hear you had such a great experience! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review!

June 16, 2018

I messaged about a vehicle and someone contacted me right away. I scheduled a test drive and Chip was awesome, answered all my questions and made me ...feel right at home. I will definitely go back to Raymour Chevrolet!!

Thank you so much!! We really appreciate your kind words and your business! Welcome to the Reymore family!

June 14, 2018

I went to Reymour Chevrolet to purchase a preowned vehicle found on Cars.com. The vehicle was exactly as described and Mike Majka provided the best sa...les experience I’ve had in 50 years years. Great place to buy a car!

Andy, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so happy that we could provide you with such a great experience! Enjoy your vehicle and welcom...e to the Reymore family!

June 13, 2018

I worked with a seasoned salesman and he worked with me and we made a fair deal on an already low prices car. I believe they get you the most car they... can for the money and willing to work with you. I would recommend them

Thank you so much! We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a great review! Enjoy your vehicle! Thanks for choosing Reymore's!

May 9, 2018

Highly recommend Reymore Chevrolet. No pressure, professional and easy to work with. Colin and Josh were great, a pleasure to work with. This is a gre...at example of why I prefer a smaller more personable dealership even though bigger dealers are much closer.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mark. We're happy that you chose us to do business with. Enjoy your Tacoma and welcome to the Reymore fa...mily!

April 24, 2018

The buying process was a great experience - from my first contact with the internet specialist Jamie to my salesman Mike. It was low pressure and high...ly efficient. AND I got to drive my vehicle home the same day!

Thank you so much, Marrick!! We appreciate your kind words and thank you for your business! We're so happy we were able to get you in to your new ve...hicle!

April 19, 2018

My fiancé and I are very young, so trying to purchase a vehicle can present a challenge; as many people don’t take us very seriously on large purchase...s. When we purchased our first car from Brian, he was nothing shy of polite and honest with us. Our age didn’t play a role in the way he treated us. Just recently I re-leased a Silverado and again Brain was nothing but professional and helpful. We will continue to go to Raymores (this was our 3rd purchase and we are only 24 years old) to purchase/lease our vehicles, as the customer service in the sales department is nothing short of excellent. Thanks Brian Hickey!

Thank you so much, Cody! We sincerely appreciate your kind words and your continued loyal business! We hope you enjoy your new Silverado! Thanks ag...ain!

April 18, 2018

My used truck shopping experience at Reymore Chevrolet was better than great ! My salesman, Charlie Wescott, was friendly and well informed. I felt t...otally at ease with him and not pressured in any way. Charlie was very thorough from start to finish. Business manager, Josh, was also very helpful in finding me great financing and a manageable monthly payment. I can't say enough good things about my experience. I will definitely recommend this dealership to others !

Thank you so much, Tom! We appreciate the positive review and the kind words! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with... you in the future!

March 28, 2018

Everyone at Reymore Chevrolet made my first experience of buying from a dealer very easy and enjoyable. Very attentive to what I wanted, and everyone... was very nice- I specifically worked with Mike when test driving and purchasing my vehicle. Would definitely recommend to friends and family!

Thank you so much! We're so happy you chose us to do business with and look forward to working with you in the future! Welcome to the Reymore family...!