• Great service and everyone is so friendly.

It is a terrific place we love everything about Reymore and will continue to come here lifelong and have recommended everyone we know to come also.

Thank you so much, Kathleen!! We very much appreciate your loyal business to us and everyone that you bring here! Thank you!

• Second time Buyer!!!!

This is the second vehicle I have purchased here. Both times very easy process!!!! Colin was an amazing salesman, not at all pushy! I would recommend buying from them and I sure will in the future!

Thanks so much, Rebecca! We appreciate your continues loyal business and love having you as part of the Reymore family! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

• Colorado

Thanks so much, John! Welcome to the Reymore family! We hope you enjoy your new Colorado! Thanks for the kind words!

This is the best place to buy your next vehicle. Great salesman, I was looking for a new truck and they had just what I wanted. No pressure, worked with me to get what i wanted. Drove away very pleased. Thank you !!!

• Great experience!

Thanks so much, Lori! We really appreciate the kind words! Thanks for allowing us to earn your business. Welcome to the Reymore family!

Our experience with Reymore was what I had hoped for. Comfortable, reliable, honest, with no pressure. Jaime was kind, informative and genuine; refreshing! She has earned our loyalty. Kudos.

• Satisfied

I got a great vehicle at a good price. I would suggest this dealership to anyone who is looking for new or used cars.

Thanks so much for the kind review! We're glad we were able to earn your business!

• Great service!!

Thanks so much, Mike! We appreciate the kind words and are very happy we could make a deal! Thanks for the great review!

Found just the car we were looking for. I have nothing but good to say about our experience. Collin was a very courteous no pressure salesman. I would definitely recommend Reymore to anyone looking for a car or truck.

• Great experience

Thanks so much Jennifer! We really appreciate the kind words! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Welcome to the Reymore family!

Inquired online and received quick response. Jaime was great to work with from beginning to end. I highly recommend her. She was not pushy, listened to everything and was easy to work with, especially having 2 children with me.

• Leasing

Ken Lance made total experience smooth and pleasant. Didn't push anything he didn't think I needed. Highly recommended!

Thanks so much, Cathy! We appreciate your business and appreciate you took the time to leave us a review. Welcome to the family!

• Good fair people

had a good buy from Colin at Reymore. very upfront and honest people over there. felt like they actually cared about me and not just another car sale

Hi Ellen, thanks so much for the great review! We really appreciate your business. Welcome to the family!

• New lease

I love the quick and friendly service I always receive at the dealership. Ken is always ready, able and knowledgeable regarding any questions about any vehicle on the lot. They are also willing to help find something within a customer's budget. I will definitely go back again.

Thanks so much, Sherri!! We appreciate your kind words and your continued loyal business to Reymore's! We love working with you and having you part of our family!