New 866-241-0515 Dealer Website
Used 888-479-5249 Email Dealer
Service 866-280-9324

• My Reymores

GREAT!!! I love my Reymores!!!! Fast, friendly!! Feels like family!!!

Thanks Melibar!!!! We really appreciate it!! We look forward to seeing you again!

GREAT!!! I love my Reymores!!!! Fast, friendly!! Feels like family!!!

• Thank you for helping me Joe Gloude and staff

Thank you for every thing at Reymore chevrolet in central square ny the staff Reymore chevrolet are respectful I enjoyed being there and thank you Joe Gloude for doing everything that you did for me I will enjoy my new vehicle Thank you sincerely Susan Lynn Bean

Susan, thank you so much for the kind words about Reymore's and Joe. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future! Thanks for joining the Reymore Chevy family!

• GREAT SERVICE

Thank you Barbara!!! We really appreciate the kind words and appreciate your continued loyal business to our family!

I needed a replacement part installed and all went well. I was given a loaner car as the work was expected to take longer than 2 hours. The staff at Reymore is fantastic!!!!

• Body shop repair and alignment

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We really appreciate it and glad we could help!!!

Very pleased with the efforts made to get the vehicle in and bodywork done to accommodate my schedule and set me up with a vehicle I was comfortable in, to drive for the week my car was being repaired. Same courtesy in service department, bodyshop and cashier. Superb job on the bodywork and paint match.

• pick up truck purchase

Purchasing my new truck was quick and easy. Sales people were very helpful.

Thank you so much Rick! We really appreciate it!!!

Purchasing my new truck was quick and easy. Sales people were very helpful.

Thank you so much Rick! We really appreciate it!!!

• Fantastic service!

Once again Jon and the service department went above and beyond to accommodate a schedule that would work with mine and both met and exceeded my expectations. Thus far all of my service visits have been stellar.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We try our very best to make every experience for each customer the best it can be! We look forward to seeing you next time!

• Way more at Reymore

Friendly and very help full both service and sales.

Friendly and very help full both service and sales.

Hi Carl, thanks for the great feedback! We truly appreciate your business and are glad to help out any way we can! Thank you for taking the time to write this!

• BEST IN TOWN!!!

Friendly, honest and as a customer you become part of the family, There is no better place to go for your auto needs!!

Melibar, thank you so much for your kind words!! We sincerely appreciate it! Welcome to the family and we look forward to seeing you again! Thank you!

• Helpful and Friendly

Great staff and Technicians. Always helpful, friendly and willing to work with you!

Thank you for the kind words, MB! We are glad you had a great experience here! Can't wait to see you again for your next visit!

• Reymore Chevy

Fast Friendly sales and service. No high pressure. a family friendly place .

Thank you for the kind words Carl! We really appreciate your business!

Fast Friendly sales and service. No high pressure. a family friendly place .

Thank you for the kind words Carl! We really appreciate your business!