Carlson's Motor Sales

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 20 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Very nice buying experience.
    December 30, 2017

We bought a truck from Carlson’s a few days ago. Shopping on their web site was easy. The information is very thorough and accurate. Went to see t...hem the next morning to look at the vehicle. The vehicles are well selected and in pristine condition. Rich Labrie was great to deal with and even came in on his day off to deliver the truck to accommodate our schedule! Thanks Rich. The price on the windshield is the price you pay which eliminates the pain of hours of negotiating like other dealerships. We met Holly Carlson who was also very helpful and a pleasure to work with. My future vehicles will come from Carlson’s as well. Well managed, very honest and ethical team. Thank you.

All Around Great experience
    April 19, 2018

Very fist time buying a car Rich and Holly were very helpfull, no hassles. Made sure to go over all of the paperwork we’re able to get a payment well ...within my budget. Will definitely go back

How a dealership should be ran
    March 2, 2018

I have not bought my truck here yet but had a great experience having my car appraised. They do not markup the prices or play games. They seem very ho...nest and I got to speak with Holly the owner who was very understanding of my situation and patient. Not pushy at all. Great dealership

Wonderful experience
    January 4, 2018

I bought a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Carlson’s on 29-Dec-2017. It was more-or-less a last-minute decision, but I am glad I did! After reviewing ...the very thorough and accurate vehicle information on the website, I visited the dealership and met with Rich Labrie. The vehicle was exactly as described, in great condition and at a good price. Rich was excellent to deal with and even accommodated my schedule by coming in to deliver the vehicle on his day off! I normally look forward to buying a car as much as a root canal, but the experience at Carlson’s has changed that. From the no haggle sticker price, to the no (zero) pressure sales process, through paperwork and delivery, it was a very nice, relaxed, and unexpected experience, and not at all like other dealerships. Many thanks to Rich for all his help, and kudos to Holly Carlson (with whom I also met) for running a first-class operation. If you are in the market for a used vehicle, stop by Carlson’s and see Rich Labrie. I plan to purchase all future vehicles from them.

Great experience
    July 8, 2017

I bought our new truck from Rich Labrie yesterday. He was easy to work with and. Dry friendly. I knew what I was looking for, but his advice and hones...ty were helpful for me to make the decision to easy. The truck was in incredible condition and priced very aggressively. They made the sales process very easy. This was my first purchase from Carlson's, but I will visit them first when I am shopping for another vehicle.

Excellent Everything
    May 19, 2017

I just wanted to send you a note thanking you and your service department for their stellar service. I purchased a pre-owned car in Massachusetts in F...ebruary only because it was exactly what I had been looking for but would rather have bought it from you of course. I brought this to YOUR service dept. because I was having a nagging issue with the steering and they were more than happy to help me solve the issue with the car. Never once did they seem disinterested or put off with the issue because I didn't buy the car from your dealership. They actually did research into the unusual problem and made calls to others to see if they had ever experienced or seen this problem. This truly is the best sales and service company around. Ron and Mark, thank you for all of your help with ALL of my cars. You guys are the best and I, as well as my family and friends appreciate what you do for us. Keep up the great work. Please thank your crew as well. It's everyone there that makes you what you are. Also, congratulations on your Cappies win for Best Service Dept. and Best Used Car Sales. How could anyone choose anyone but you!!! Thanks a million, Mike Faretra

Our best car purchase experience ever!
    May 15, 2017

We are residents of Lewiston, Maine who were in the market to purchase a used, late model Buick Regal. We wanted either the Premier ! or !! model wi...th AWD. This particular car is not easy to find but we were happy to see that Carlson's had a 2014 with exactly the options we wanted AND it was in red, our preferred color. Although Carlson's is over a two hour drive, we felt it was worth it to travel to Concord, NH to see it after reading the glowing reviews about this dealership. The car was perfect in every way and was detailed so meticulously that it looked like an out-of-the-showroom vehicle. Mike, our salesperson, was friendly and informative. He knew the details of this car and provided us with answers to all questions. Mike demonstrated just the right qualities that we appreciate in a salesperson, neither being aggressive or in a hurry to get us to decide. We began the negotiating, and as someone who has never like that process in any form, I admit I became a little exasperated and feel badly about it. To Mike's credit, he maintained his friendly demeanor and in the end we felt that both parties got a very good deal. He found us an amazing loan and an unexpected LOW rate. Surprisingly, the car, which I thought was immaculate, was detailed AGAIN, and I was able to drive home my beautiful "new" Buick Regal. Our experience here at Carlson's exceeded our expectations. It was a pleasure not to have the salesperson urge you to "rate them highly" on the survey that always comes after the sale. There was no "finance guy" pressure either. Mike deftly handled all aspects of the sale. What a relief! He has since followed up with us to see if we are satisfied with our purchase and offered assistance with the vehicle's operation if we needed it. Hands down, this has been the best car purchase experience and we feel qualified to say that since we trade in our two cars every year or two. You can be sure that Carlson's Motor Sales will be first and foremost when we are looking for our next vehicle. Job well done Mike!

Not one but two!
    April 4, 2017

My wife and I both bought vehicles within a matter of days from Rich Labrie and the terrific folks at Carlson's Motor Sales. We have had our vehicle...s serviced there for years and appreciate the local, honest, family owned atmosphere. We are thrilled with our purchases and would recommend to anyone considering the purchase of a like new used vehicle.

Best car buying experience EVER!
    March 20, 2017

First of all , they have a nice selection of pre-owned low mileage vehicles. I had been looking from a distance at the GMC Terrain and like the stylin...g and options. I hadn't test driven one til I spotted one at Carlson. I went in, was greeted warmly by Michael, and he was the only one there at the time so he gave me the keys to go for a test drive. I liked the vehicle alot, but needed to think about it. He was not pushy in the least. He pinged me 2 days later and I was actually on my way to go see the him. I took it for another test drive, had concerns about the pulsing brakes, he said they would address it. I bought the car, by the way, it was immaculate inside and out, was priced fairly and they took my car in trade. The whole process only took about 1 1/2 hrs including applying for financing. I am very happy with my experience, they actually replaced the rear brakes and have been super helpful with questions I had on the vehicle ( first vehicle with screen where radio, nav, back up camera- all new to me). Oh and I couldn't reach the tailgate when open so they purchased a strap and mounted it for me! The best customer service going! Highly recommend!

Welcoming, friendly and professional staff
    December 3, 2016

Went here to check out one of their used cars. Very welcoming, friendly and professional staff. Immediately came out and greeted me with the keys to t...he car I was looking at on the lot. Car was clean and had been maintained. After driving the car the salesman wasn't pushy with me as I was still going to check out a few other cars at other dealers. Would recommend this dealer and staff as they are professional, personable and make you feel at home apposed to feeling like all they're after is your money. Ended up not buying here because the car was not equipped with the options I was looking for, but I would definitely go back!

Carlson's Motor Sales