Marlette Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.0
  • amazing customer service

Mike was very helpful through everything I asked, all the staff that helped really seemed to car about the customer. That is something really hard to find and the best part is they work with price and financing in any way possible

• Very Happy

Great experience at Marlette Chrysler. No high pressure sales and the price was the best around. By far!

• Lloking for a used car

The car wouldn't start. Vehicle had major rust everywhere . We drove an 1.5 hours to see this car.

• Rufus Johnson

I had a great experience here when buying my used Ram. They had the best selection of heavy duty trucks around. Wayne and Mike did an excellent job helping me out and just went above and beyond my expectations. I'd would suggest this place to anyone who asks.

• What a great dealer

What a wonderful team. Employees that go above and beyond. Many thanks to Wayne for making this a wonderful purchase. Dennis Bugg what a great sales associate. Would come back to this dealer anytime. Many thanks to all the wonderful employees of Marlette Chrysler..

• Thanks Marlette!

Found a car at a good price, and they drove it down to us since we were so far away. Very nice service! Thank you!

• Buy your next vehicle here!

Pete is an incredible asset to this dealership, as he is extremely thorough in his methods and made our process as easy and seamless as possible. We walked in one day to look at our options and a few days later we drove away in a 2014 Ram Express Crew Cab. Pete listened to all of our requirements and obviously paid attention to our needs because we drove out of there with 99% of what we wanted. Our experience with this dealership was like no other. Not only did anyone not try and upsell us at any time, we never truly felt pressured to do anything that we didn't want to. Working with Pete through the details of what we wanted was more like sitting down and talking with a friend about a purchase, and we left there truly happy with our experience. Thank you Pete, and thank you Marlette Chrysler Dodge Jeep! You now have customers for life in us!!!

• Highly recommend

I had a great experience. The entire team works well together and never did I feel pressured to make a purchase. Mike always kept us informed along the way and the rest of the team made picking up our vehicle a pleasure.

• al tomichek

mike pete and chris were all great would recomend this dealer to anyone

mike pete and chris were all great would recomend this dealer to anyone

• It is worth the drive

Marlette Chrysler is worth the drive. They care about what your looking for and will help you get it at the best price they can. You feel like your talking to friends and don't make you feel like just another sale. If they don't have what your looking for, they will find it for you. They are honest and if you have any problems they will do their best to fix it. If you are looking to leave the hustle and bustle of the city, this is the place. It is a overall great experience.