• great dealership

Best service around I have been to many dealerships in the past few weeks even some big time Chevy Ford and dodge dealerships this was BY FAR the best customer service. Great trade in prices that are more than fair. Gloria was very pleasant making sure that while we were waiting we were comfortable she kept popping in to see if we needed anything. My daughter was very impatient until Gloria gave her a snack. Overall very impressed with prices, service and vehicles. Will buy from here again this is now my go to place!!!!!

• Excellent Service

Needed a new radiator. Shopped around at a few places and happy I chose to have the work done at Par-K. Friendly service at a competitive price.

• came to my rescue!!

Driving in a rain storm and my wipers broke...pulled in and they were able to get me in and out in record time. Very helpful...life savers!!

• Quick service, professional staff

Brought my car in to have a ball joint repaired. These guys were quick and very thorough. Appreciated the quality service!

• Great service!

Was looking for a place to get my brakes done and oil changed near by. These guys were great and very helpful! I'll Definately go back again!

• New vehicle bought at Par -K

Great job by the Par -K Team . Best Trade allowance , Best price on a new Grand Limited . Would highly recommend . Service Dept is second to none .

• All was PERFECT....until we got our car home

We purchased two used vehicles from Par-K, a Jeep Liberty and a Pontiac G6 because one of our cars was rear ended and totaled and the other was in desperate need of an upgrade. I posted a fabulous review about the company after this happened. Gloria and Joel were so helpful. The Jeep was great and Pontiac was as well, until we got inside it upon picking it up (after hours) to see that the steering wheel was "straight" when turned at a 45 degree angle. We took it home because there was nothing else we could currently do, and realized there was blue smoke coming from under the hood when it idled. My fiancé drove it two more times between his conversation with Gloria about bringing it back to be looked at, and taking it back to Par-K's service center. The man running the service center was completely rude to my fiancé. He acted like the last thing he ever wanted to do was serve a customer that day. He had the nerve to ask my fiancé, "Do you think you just hit a REALLY big pothole?" He kind of shrugged it off and we went 7 days, with one vehicle and me WALKING to work before Par-K contacted us. We both took time off of work to go in immediately and pick up the Pontiac, where we were told (by the same rude serviceman) the steering wheel was "only turned about 10% when they gave it to us" and "the front tire is badly damaged, so you obviously hit a pothole or scraped a curb". The man even had the nerve to say "well, if it wasn't you, maybe it was someone else driving the car." Inferring that I had been driving the vehicle, when it had only been driven THREE TIMES TOTAL by no one other than my fiancé. We were told that we would have to pay out of pocket to repair the damages. We had to ARGUE in order to have our vehicle fixed that we paid FULL STICKER PRICE on because we were lead to believe that it was in perfect running condition. Our Jeep's brakes wobble when we come to a stop and even though we purchased it less than three weeks ago, we fear to tell the service station because they might think we somehow managed to warp a rotor or something in two weeks. We thank God that we did not sign up for the service plan and feel bad for anyone that did. Its a wonder how anything gets done there with their serviceman's work ethic. If this does not work out, we may be returning our Pontiac and looking elsewhere for another vehicle.

• Great Car Purchase

I worked with Mark from the Internet dept and he was great. Trade value was great, knowledge about the car was great and for the first time in a while i had fun buying a car. Would definintely buy again.