• 2016 Tahoe Great Experience

The Whiteman team was terrific through this enjoyable car buying experience. They where very knowledgable about the vehicle and provided great pricing. They even took the extra time to make sure we understood all the new features(wiFi, phone sync, etc) before we left the dealership. We really appreciate the feeling of being part of the Whiteman Chevrolet family.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! Enjoy all of the new technology & please let us know if we can ever be helpful! All the best, the Whiteman Team

• service

great place for service - fast- clean - friendly- waiting area was clean- refreshments and reading material and television available along with wi-fi

• Stellar service

Crisp, kind, knowledgeable, professional; this place is a jewel.

Crisp, kind, knowledgeable, professional; this place is a jewel.

• Wonderful place to purchase an automobile

Whiteman Chevrolet is a great place to purchase an automobile!! I had visited another dealer and didn't find them upfront and felt confused about the pricing and they were unwilling to further explain the total cost. I left the dealer and drove down to Whiteman's and was greeted by Mike, he listened to my needs in a new automobile for my wife and showed me several options. We went for a test drive and I fell in love with the new Malibu. Mike and I sat down and he explained all the numbers and as I am new to leasing he and the sales manager were happy to answer all my questions. I felt very comfortable with everyone, trust is very important to me when making a big purchase. We agreed on the sale that day and we picked up the new Malibu the following day. The new Malibu is my wife's car and Mike was happy to show her all the features and went through the setup of the On Star system with her. We are very pleased with this new Malibu and Whiteman Chevrolet and will continue to keep our business here for the future. Thank you for a wonderful experience!!

• Outstanding SALES

Our salesperson Gordon was the difference between buying at this dealership and another local one. He vid his homework well/ took the extra time to research concerns. Well Done !

• Great experience at whiteman's.

My experience with whiteman's and Denny was as smooth as car buying could possibly be. I never thought about leasing before, but they eased my fears with many different options that fit my budget. Thanks Denny and everyone at Whiteman's.

• Great Dealership

Great experience, Denny Wilhelm did an excellent job and was extremely helpful, couldn't be happier.

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words about your experience. Welcome to the Whiteman Chevrolet Family!

• Great purchase

Thank you Dave for your kind words, we hope you are still enjoying your new vehicle to it's fullest!

I am a former GM employee with a competing dealership and have over 20 years of auto experience. The buying process was haggle free, easy and other than selling it to myself, I could not be happier. Heather in the BDC and salesperson Bob Marcellus who brought the vehicle to my home at 8 PM to work around my schedule. Thanks a bunch. Potential buyers, give Whitman a chance, u will not be disappointed.

• 2016 Chevy Colorado

Hi Art, Thank you for taking the time to share about your pleasant experience! Welcome to the Whiteman Chevrolet Family!

My visit to Whiteman Chevrolet was the easiest vehicle purchase I've experienced. They took care of all the paperwork within a timely manner including contacting my insurance agency. The salesman Chris Jones was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I would certainly refer anyone who's interested in a new vehicle to Whtiemans.

• very smooth transaction.

Hi Mike, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience! Welcome to the Whiteman Chevrolet family!

Our experience with Whiteman particularly, our salesperson, Tom Miller was, extremely positive. Tom worked hard to find us the best deal on our lease and was efficient and congenial throughout the process. I'm sure we'll enjoy the Chevy Trax throughout the term of the contract, and wouldn't hesitate to visit Tom again at that time and continue our relationship.