Whiteman Chevrolet

Sunday Closed Closed
New (518) 278-4054 (518) 278-4054
Used (518) 278-4061 (518) 278-4061
Service (518) 278-4058 (518) 278-4058

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DealerRater from DealerRater.

Great purchase

I am a former GM employee with a competing dealership and have over 20 years of auto experience. The buying process was haggle free, easy and other than selling it to myself, I could not be happier. Heather in the BDC and salesperson Bob Marcellus who brought the vehicle to my home at 8 PM to work around my schedule. Thanks a bunch. Potential buyers, give Whitman a chance, u will not be disappointed.

Dealer response

Thank you Dave for your kind words, we hope you are still enjoying your new vehicle to it's fullest!

2016 Chevy Colorado

My visit to Whiteman Chevrolet was the easiest vehicle purchase I've experienced. They took care of all the paperwork within a timely manner including contacting my insurance agency. The salesman Chris Jones was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I would certainly refer anyone who's interested in a new vehicle to Whtiemans.

Dealer response

Hi Art, Thank you for taking the time to share about your pleasant experience! Welcome to the Whiteman Chevrolet Family!

2016 Tahoe Great Experience

The Whiteman team was terrific through this enjoyable car buying experience. They where very knowledgable about the vehicle and provided great pricing. They even took the extra time to make sure we understood all the new features(wiFi, phone sync, etc) before we left the dealership. We really appreciate the feeling of being part of the Whiteman Chevrolet family.

Dealer response

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! Enjoy all of the new technology & please let us know if we can ever be helpful! All the best, the Whiteman Team

very smooth transaction.

Our experience with Whiteman particularly, our salesperson, Tom Miller was, extremely positive. Tom worked hard to find us the best deal on our lease and was efficient and congenial throughout the process. I'm sure we'll enjoy the Chevy Trax throughout the term of the contract, and wouldn't hesitate to visit Tom again at that time and continue our relationship.

Dealer response

Hi Mike, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience! Welcome to the Whiteman Chevrolet family!

Great Service Team

I am a transplant to the area and had been going to another dealership to service my Silverado. When I was having an engine issues and the other dealership could not find the problem I decided to go to Whiteman's. Before seeing the truck the team had a good idea of the problem and was able to get my truck in for service within a couple of days. Even though my repairs were substantial the service team was excellent at keeping me up to date every step of the way. Steve, Kurtis, and Heather all are excellent! I am now going to Whiteman's for all the servicing on my Silverado.

Dealer response

Hi Tiffany, Thank you so much for the kind words. We do sincerely appreciate it! We are happy to know that you were pleased with your services! Welcome to the family, and we look forward to continuing to work with you!

Superior Customer Service

We had never met such a great Salesman as Eric Wright, he done everything right to get the sale. We were driving to our daughter?s in Albany and had look at another dealer whom no one ever came out to see if they could assist us. So my Husband was a little discouraged with looking at trucks, so when we approached Whiteman?s Chevrolet I asked if he wanted to go there he said no, then all of a sudden said stop. I wondered why until I caught a truck out of my eye and knew he wanted to look at it. We approached the truck and began exploring it, when a sales person introduced his self as Eric Wright. He was not taken back when we said we are only looking at this time. We were saving up for a truck to haul our 5th wheel with since we only had a 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 that was not adequate enough to do the job. Eric asked all the right questions and we told him what we wanted. He explained what the truck had to offer and we knew it was just what we needed to begin our dream of traveling around with our 5th wheel. He told us the price and we thought about it and then tried to figure out a plan, he worked right with us and made sure we had all the information needed. We were trying our credit union and was not sure they would go for it since we just financed the 5th wheel a year before with them, but it was worth the try. Then Eric had a person come and talk about other finance lenders they had in case it fell through. We placed a deposit and went on our way. We were hoping all went well, then 15 minutes after leaving the dealership they called to tell us we had the loan and the rate was great. So, then we worked on our down payment from our savings. Eric and I spoke often to let him know where we were at. Then came the day we picked up our truck. He walked us right through the process and made sure everything was perfect and right before we left the lot. That is truly customer service and a way to make repeat customers, I know we will be back when we need another vehicle. We are recommending Eric and Whiteman?s for superior customer service and putting the customer first.

Dealer response

Hi Rayshel & Theresa, Thank you so much for sharing your great experience with us! We are extremely happy to welcome you to the Whiteman Family. Enjoy your new truck, and CONGRATULATIONS!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY All day long!

This is our second lease through Whiteman. Very happy both times with our experience. Derek Wilhelm (our sales associate) is extremely helpful, knowlegable and personable. He made the entire process a pleasure. Highly recommend him and Whiteman. We'll probably see you in about 36 months. Wonder if Chevy will have flying cars by then????

Dealer response

Mr. & Mrs. Herrick, Thank you for your kind review, and for choosing to lease another vehicle with us here at Whiteman Chevrolet! We look forward to seeing you throughout your lease, and also when it's time for a new one!

Great Experience!

Must say that buying this truck has been the best vehicle buying experience I've had to date! Derek Wilhelm and the rest of the Whiteman family are a great bunch of people to deal with. My wife and I have now both bought cars from Derek, and we plan to keep it that way!

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing to become part of our family Frank! Enjoy your new truck!

Easy Going

I worked with Eric. He had everything ready to go and was easy going, not pushy.

Dealer response

Hi Cynthia, We here at Whiteman Chevrolet are pleased that you have enjoyed your experience here with us! Thank you for the feedback! Enjoy!

Great working with Eric Wright

I had a great experience working with Eric. Low pressure is second vehicle from Whiteman Chevrolet. Would recommend talking to Eric about your next car.

Dealer response

Hi Richard, Thank you for the feedback, and we are proud that Eric has made you happy! All the best!