New 888-568-7949 Dealer Website
Used 866-454-6845 Email Dealer
Service 866-549-3221

• Sales experience

My husband and I were looking for the equinox. Jones Chevrolet had the car we wanted and we were quoted a price. They did not play games with the price of the car like so many other dealerships and sales people that we were dealing with in Madison. We decided to take our business to a smaller community, were honesty and quality make a difference. We will continue to be customers of Jones Chevrolet.

Cheri, We truly appreciate you doing business with us and want to thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review on us. We look forward to doing business again in the future.

• Buying a car.

I will never buy another car anywhere else. Chris did a fantastic job. We purchased a 2016 Traverse AWD and are thrilled with it. This was the best buying experience I have ever had. These are real people, not slick like you get at some dealerships. People are friendly and helpful. Great place to buy a car.

• car owner

Always a great experience with my dealership! Never have a problem with their professionalism!

• Excellent service

My am radio stopped working. I called and got in right away. It ended up being the radio needed an update.

• Purchase of vehicle

I saw the truck listed on social media. We are went to the dealership to just look at the truck. The salesperson was able to go to the management and get a quote for us with in 15 minutes. We accepted the offer and had a new truck by 5 pm that afternoon.

• Oil change and winterizing.

Everything was done very well. I especially like the fact that Jones picks my car up from work and returns it to me. This last time they returned it early and that was very helpful.

• Great sales

I have always been happy with the service at Jones Chevrolet. The salesman go above and beyond. Then when it comes to finalizing the sale the financial guy makes everything so easy and clear to understand. All the staff is very welcoming and willing to help. A big plus is they are not pushy for a sale. I like that alot.

• 2010 traverse

Very pleased with your service and service manager Rick.Thanks Mike Cummings

Very pleased with your service and service manager Rick.Thanks Mike Cummings

• Great service, , curtious, clean facilities.

Staff is always very helpful and curtious., clean facilities.

Staff is always very helpful and curtious., clean facilities.

• Great service

Took my car in for service and they supplied me with a courtesy car while they worked on it. Everyone was very nice and helpful and my car came back like new. They will always have my business.