• My New Ford

Nemer Ford did everything they could to get me into my ne Ford Focus. Thank you for your hard work and not being a pushy salesperson Eddie

We hope you love your Focus and we'll see you again soon.

We hope you love your Focus and we'll see you again soon.

• Outstanding

Todd Brunell and Scott Canfield are probably the best people I have ever dealt with. They are true professionals they make u feel like you belong there and should have a new Ford. Very happy I went there and will definitely be back also with recommend them to see. Word of mouth is a powerful thing and Ford has mine voice love my new truck.

• New Escape

I love dealing over @ Nemer Ford! Jim Sears and the staff always seem to make the transaction very smooth and easy. I tell everyone to go see them.

• No Boundries EXPLORER SPORT

This is our 7th new car from Nemer. My husband and I are very pleased with Jim Sears and the awesome staff they employ.

• Great Experience

Mandy Baker and Jim Sears were so helpful in making sure I was able to get into a new vehicle in a short time after I totaled my car!

• Amazing New Car from Nemer Ford!!

The sales team is wonderful! Greg Pratt made the process of getting a new car so easy. I will definitely be coming back for another car in the future.

• Absolutely great dealership!

They answered my emails quickly, made it easy to set up a time that worked best for me to come in, and worked with me until I was absolutely satisfied with my purchase. I dealt with Eddie, he was wonderful! He did not give up until all of my needs for a newer vehicle were met! I am sure I will be returning here in the future.

• New Car buying expeirience

Completely a great experience, from Mandie who answered my email in less than 5 mins to Jason R. and Sean B. who made the whole thing come together.

• Nemer Ford made it Happen!!

We are so thankful to Adam Carusone and Todd Brunell for helping us understand our budget and help us get the new car we had dreamed impossible. The Nemer Ford family made it happen!

• Great Service Great Salesman

Salesman Was fantastic called me everytime I asked, also used personal cell phone to get prompt and courteous service! very impressed thank you so much