• Ford Focus

Very helpful in assisting me in my car choice, and they were able to get me a great price on my car with a good interest rate.

We really appreciate your feedback! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Great

Beautiful new dealership - amazing job! Service was completed in reliable time and waiting room extremely comfortable.

• Great Service Manager and Department!

The manager, Jake Schaeffer (sp?) is Great, can't say enough good about him.

The manager, Jake Schaeffer (sp?) is Great, can't say enough good about him.

• Fabulous service for my first car

Stevie, we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Kim and Rafael were extremely helpful when I purchased a used Kia Sportage back in December. I was on a bit of a time crunch, but after the test drive Kim had the plates and car ready for me to drive home. They did their best to make sure I was getting the lowest rate possible and took me seriously despite my age. Could not have asked for a better experience. The car is perfect and runs great!

• 2007 GMC Sierra- Fantastic experiance with Bob Dee

I Went in to look at a used 2007 GMC Sierra i had found through the capital one auto navigator website. I was absolutely nervous going into it as this is not something i do on my own because of my extreme anxiety. Bob was there to greet me at the door and i asked him about the GMC Sierra and we walked over to where it was and we pulled it up to the front to take a look. This truck was beautiful it had everything i was looking for when i looked at it online and it was even better in person. Bob made the test drive very comfortable and i got to know a little bit about him which made everything more comfortable for me. Bob got me a water to make me more comfortable and we chatted while we waited for Rafael to finish with the financing portion. Bob had discovered that the truck had remote start after he got the second set of keys as the fob they kept with it for test driving had worn off all the pictures off so that was a happy bonus i did not expect and was completely stoked that it was there. So we messed with it from his desk while we waited. All in all the experiance was great, getting to know Bob was awesome, ill keep an eye out for that derringer for you, and im really enjoying that book. Thank you Bob and the whole countryside ford team.

Toni, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Quick Lane

Service was awesome! I love the new building! Everyone was very helpful and I love everyone there trying to help!

• Great dealership

Great customer service with low pressure. Josh was very easy to work with over the phone.

• Awesome experience start to finish

The whole buying experience at Countryside was awesome. It's what buying from a dealership should be. They responded immediately online and with a short financing form I was approved for the rate I wanted and the suv I wanted! Countryside dealership is first class all around!

• Amazing service, great prices!

Wonderful experience working with Jon Schwartz and Countryside Ford in purchasing my new Ford Edge. Jon made the process easy and got right to the point. He was very knowledgeable and answered emails in a timely manner (typically within the hour... even when he was not working!). He actually came in on his day off to finalize the sale/pick up the car. I can confidently recommend working with Jon and getting your car from Countryside! Easily the best price I was able to find within Wisconsin!! We normally work with a Ford dealer in Madison and they couldn't come close to the price. Glad I stumbled across Countryside Ford in Columbus!! Thank you for such a great experience.

• Great Dealership

Love the new facility. Quick service. Fair price on a new car.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thank you so much for choosing Countryside Ford as your first choice for service!

Love the new facility. Quick service. Fair price on a new car.