• Great service and personal touch!

Everyone I interact with in your service department and on the sales floor is very friendly and helpful. Your shop technicians are very professional and take good care of me. I really appreciate the personal touch you give! Thank you for making it a wonderful experience to buy my car locally. I'm still loving every minute of driving my 2011 Ford Mustang convertible.

• Car repair

Thanks for helping me keep up my wonderful Edge. Love my car

Thanks for helping me keep up my wonderful Edge. Love my car

• Great service!

Everyone was very nice. I had the car cleaned and vacuumed and it looked great!

Everyone was very nice. I had the car cleaned and vacuumed and it looked great!

• paint preservation (wax) job

The paint-preservation (wax) job was very good. The people were courteous and so was the cashier.

• ron handke

service is always great at Tower Staff friendly and ready to please with a smile.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Ronald! We look forward to your next visit!

• Great Service Department

Excellent service from beginning to end. The service writer and the service technician were extremely knowledgeable and conducted themselves in a very professional manner.

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with knowledgeable expertise, Mark! Thank you for your review. We hope to continue to be of service for many years to come.

• oil change and visor repair

Was just going to have our scheduled oil change done but the visors we had them install the time before passenger one fell almost off and the driver side was leaking they did fix them but did not even clean off the windows or the visors after re apply them.

• Tower Ford: Excellent Dealership

Wonderful experience buying my car and since then I have been delighted in service. Everyone there is friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.

• Tower Ford!

I purchased a 2016 Ford Mustand. Joe was very helpful in my selection of this car. He had lots of knowledge about the car and was able to find me just the one I wanted. Thanks again!!!

• Great Customer Service

I live in Roseburg, a 169 mile round trip from my home to the Tower dealership. I was sent there for a second opinion on a problem with the driver seat belt. They were very accommodating and went out of their way to make sure they understood and solved my problem. Christine Ross was very friendly, helpful, and concerned. Additionally, I spoke with the manager of the body shop regarding water spots on my car and he actually got a compound and removed some of the spots and showed me what to purchase and how to do it. The service manager, Matt, was the one who came to assist me while we were waiting for our appointment and he was also very friendly and wanted to make sure I was heard and that he understood my issues and was willing to resolve them. If it wasn't such a long distance from my home, I would do all of my business there.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Marianne. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Thanks again for the positive feedback!