• Freindly, trustwothy

Love this place. They will take good care of you and your vehicle. And you can trust that it will be fixed right. Comfortable waiting area while you wait. And they will try their best to give you a loaner if you need one. Friendly people from start to finish.

• Regular oil change

Just needed a regular oil change this visit. Also needed new wiper blades. I highly recommend Cook's. They are the best.

• Great service, great people!

My family has purchased several vehicles from Cooks, and they take care of you after the purchase. If it is maintenance or a repair you can count on professional customer service!

• like family!

• Buying from cooks

Very friendly and helpful huge selection knowledgeable sales

Very friendly and helpful huge selection knowledgeable sales

• Great service.

I just needed an oil change on this visit that took about 10 or 15 minutes to complete. I always enjoy coming to Cook's. They are great people and treat you with respect and kindness.

• Check Engine light came on

My check engine light came on, and I had no idea what the situation was, This happened at about 2:10 pm. I immediately went up to Cook's, and they said they would check it out. I told them I had to leave town by 3:00. At about 2:20, they came to the lounge and told me what it was and it would take about half an hour. It did, and I was out of there before 3:00 pm. Thank you Cook's repair service. Dan Johnson

• a great dealership!

the people are very friendly and make you feel like family!

• Best car repair place in Vassar!!!

I love Cook GM Superstore!!! With their excellent service department and kid friendly environment it is never a hassle to have my car fix!!

• Best overall experience with any dealership hands.

Great dealership they never rush you for anything and always make sure that you are completely satisfied whether you are making a purchase, service, or using the body shop. The owner has a open door policy and regularly goes out of his way to say hi and get to know everyone who walks through the door. Every employee have dealt with here makes you feel like family. It's the only dealership I will deal with for anything, I'm a repeat customer multiple times since 2003. COOK'S has earned a customer for life.