(4.8) 610 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

610 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Baraboo Motors Group from DealerRater.com
  • Buying a newer vechile

The Salesman were very good and they were very helpful in a lot of ways. Richard Beyers and Bart were AWESOME. Everyone there spoke to you and talke...d to you. RIchard had us taken care of in about 1-11/2 hours as we had a few things yet to do. Then we meet Rick and Bart took us through the Service Dept. The are all around at the top of my Car Dealer. I would highly recommend them to anyone and everybody. Thanks and Special Thanks goes out to Richard Beyer and Bart.

• I was so impressed with the way I was treated! Professional.

This was an exciting event. I was treated with the utmost respect, like a princess for sure. And very thorough with all the documents, Everything was ...taken care of for me so completely. Nothing to do but get in the car I purchased and drive of a very, satisfied customer. So thankful for these wonderful men Bret ,Rick, and Pete. Thanks to all who helped me! Carol Mattei

Overall Experience

• Baraboo Motors makes car buying feel like being a family!

I can not thank Baraboo Motors and its staff enough With the professional sales service of Bart Kociecki who found the right vehicle for the budget n...eeded it was easy. I also want to include Rick Schwandt who we personally feel is the best in what he does, when other places could not make things happen he got us the best price, the best rates and put it all together in a short time. Also I want to thank Pete Steinhuaser whom made my mom feel at home, made sure she was taken care of and of course Richard Breyer, he finished all the fine details up and made it quick and easy. So for the staff and service at BMG we personally want to thank everyone, and again a special thank you to Bart. I know I will not buy anywhere but BMG. Thanks again!

Baraboo Motors Group

Thank you Dean! We are honored to have helped your mom and you get your new Jeep Renegade and so pleased that you feel you were treated with professi...onalism and respect. We had a lot of fun getting the SUV and deal that you were looking for. Thanks again for your business. Enjoy your new Jeep!

• Great Customer Service

They went above and beyond to help me get a loan! Very thorough in explaining everything about my new car and the loan process! I felt very confident ...in driving home with my new car. After being denied at other dealerships it was nice to walk in and be told from the start they would get me in a new car! They did just that! I couldn???t have asked for better service!

Baraboo Motors Group

Congratulations Marissa on your purchase of your beautiful, brand new Jeep Cherokee. Thank you for your business and for your review. Welcome to the... BMG family!

• No stress, no hassle experience

I was in a stressful situation and needed a replacement car ASAP. Having had no time to research options, I explained my needs and put all my trust in... Rick Schwandt and Alex Smith at Baraboo Motors. They were both very generous and kind with their time. There was absolutely no pressure to buy. Even after I selected a 2017 Jeep Renegade, Rick asked me a couple of times if I was sure this was the car I really wanted -- he didn't want me to rush into it. Really a great gentleman of a guy! Both Rick and Alex took what was a high-stress day for me and turned it into an excellent experience. I only regret that I live too far away to take advantage of their service department when the time comes. Might be worth the trip back to Baraboo, though.

Baraboo Motors Group

Thank you Jeanne for your review of how you were treated here at BMG. We are so glad you chose us to get your new Jeep Renegade because you easily co...uld have purchased closer to home. Thanks for doing that, and welcome to the BMG family. Enjoy your new Jeep.

• No pressure sale & good follow up

Bart Kociecki was my sales consultant. I was in the market for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon. The dealership did not have this model on their lot.... Bart did an excellent job locating a close match and we were able to agree on a fair purchase price and trade in value. Bart and the other employees at Baraboo Motors did an excellent job listening to my questions and concerns and answering them in a timely manner. I will definitely return to Baraboo Motors when I???m ready to make another purchase.

Baraboo Motors Group

Thank you James for your wonderful review of your BMG experience. Making things happen for our customers is what we're about, and we appreciate you l...etting others know that. Enjoy your brand new Jeep Wrangler!

• Friendly, Easy to work with Service!

No pressure service and they go the extra mile to satisfy your individual needs. Bret was great along with the entire staff. I bought a used Dodge R...am 1500, after looking several months and feel I got a great value for the price. Highly recommend this dealership and will be back on my next vehicle purchase.

Baraboo Motors Group

Thank you Roger for your review! Welcome to the BMG family. It was great getting to know you. We appreciate your business. Congratulations on your... purchase and enjoy your Ram truck.

• Awesome customer service!

I purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee this week at Baraboo Motors, and it was the best car-buying experience I have had! I believe Baraboo Motors is a very... customer-focused dealer. The staff I worked with seemed intent on ensuring that I understood the features of the new vehicle, how trade-in value was determined, breakdown of costs, warranty, etc. Communication was clear and prompt as we worked out the details of the purchase. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and helpful and seemed to genuinely care about making the this a positive experience for me. I highly recommend Baraboo Motors to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

Baraboo Motors Group

Thank you Janice for traveling so far to purchase here. That is quite a commitment, but it appears the drive was worth it for you. We sincerely appr...eciate your kind review of the service you received. Welcome to the BMG family, and enjoy your absolutely beautiful Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk.

• Unequivocally Recommended

I have been buying cars for almost 60 years and I rate this dealership #1 of all that I have dealt with. They are fair dealing, open and accommodatin...g.

• They make miracles happen

My car broke a Monday when I was ssuposed to go to work on probation, my brother and I decided not to search for a solution to go to work but instead ...a solution for our car problem. We walked all north Baraboo searching for a car used or new it wouldnt matter. I end up in my house thinking and searching dealers and BGM was one of the search results, I see the reviews and decided that after going to Ford Glacier something we were gonna go to BGM and when we went there, the person that made all this happen was Bret Simpson he is an angel brought to us to make this miracle happen for us and I have to mention Richard, they made my miracle come true so Im more than gratefull with this two persons. God bless you all. Thanks for all you did for us!

Baraboo Motors Group

Thank you Steph for your kind words about BMG! Congratulations on your purchase here, and enjoy your Ford Focus.

640 US-12 Baraboo, WI 53913