4.2
  • Outstanding long term staff

Theae guys are awesome. Little staff turn over means a very knowledgable group, and it shows. And as a dealer, I have never dealt with one that felt more like dealing with my local off road shop. Friendly, helpful, and not looking to needlessly empty your wallet.

• $125 for gas cap

I had a service light on. They charged $100 for using the "computer" to read the diagnostic codes on the obd. They charged $100 for that and $25 for a new gas cap I didn't need. Put a stick in your eye and keep on going. You'll be better off.

• Had a couple of recalls taken care of

Had a couple of recalls taken care of. Jay, a guy in service was absolutely amazing! Will definitely be back!

• Jeep Renegade Purchase

James Kelley was great! I had a great car buying experience at Lambert's. James and the whole team at Lambert's made my car purchase fun and stress free. I appreciate that I did not receive any of the negatives sales tactics that some other nearby "low price" dealerships pull - no shuffling through 4-5 different salespersons, no deals that kept changing, and no feeling like the saleman was shoving a deal down your throat. Lambert's offered knowledgeable sales staff in a friendly, supportive way - the way buying a car should be. Thank you LAMBERTS : )

• Excellent Service

I brought my car in for an oil change. The entire experience was exceptional, from the person who scheduled my appointment to the service department to the cashier. The show room was spotless and WiFi was available. I would highly recommend Lambert's Auto!

• Friendly, knowledgeable, quality service

We've been dealing with Lambert's for years and always can count on great support and service, from purchase to periodic maintenance or infrequent repairs. The team makes us feel at home whenever we are there.

• Unbelievable sales and service to match

I was in the market for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, I happen to be driving by and just drove around the lot until I found a tan one that I really liked. Chris from sales came out and with no pressure asked how I was and just talked. He asked what I liked and I told him I like the tan jeep. Now, instead of trying to sell me another one, he said "that's great lets look at the one you like!" I told him I wanted to trade in my Subaru. He suggested I take the jeep for a test drive while he values the Subaru. Chris never once talked about price because he let me see if this was what I actually really wanted and there was no pressure. I took the jeep for a spin and I could tell then make sure they service the vehicles before there sold. Not only did they help me get out of my Subaru they helped me into the vehicle I loved, Chris helped us threw the price I wanted to be with Bob the sales manager (he helped with getting me exactly where I wanted to be for payment and that was his number one concern). both gentleman understand what I needed to be at for a price and helped me threw every step and explained how everything broke down as far as price and APR. All of the sales and service were friendly when I waited to have my 2nd key made the next day and the service was extremely quick. This dealership truly cares about there customers and how they feel. I felt a relief knowing I was buying a car threw them. I will be back for another vehicle and all my service. I recommend anybody to at the least stop and let them help you find a vehicle that you want or even service either way its amazing. I promise you wont regret it.

• 2015 Jeep Compass Latitude Purchase 9/06/15

John DeTore and Dianna made the buying process extremely enjoyable. I haven't purchased a vehicle in 13 years and the experience was fun. John Lambert, the Owner, runs a top notch dealership in Claremont, NH and his employees absolutely love him. The Jeep inventory is amazing, plenty to pick and choose from. Can't wait to have my oil changed to see how the service department operates.

• Great place!

Thought I had a problem, checked my car and gave a reduced rate because there was no problem found, very honest!

• Love this place! A+ all around

From the initial buying experience with no pressure to the service provided, I find them to be top notch.