Arundel Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 71 reviews

Call This Dealer

• April 19, 2016

I found a car that I liked on Arundel Ford's web site. Contacted them to say I wanted to come see it and check it out. Dillon Fowles contacted me and ...arrangements were made. I was skeptical since I am not a fan of car salesmen. Dillon made me feel welcome and comfortable. He was not at all pushy and answered any and all questions I and my husband had. I did purchase the vehicle and am very pleased with it. I did have an issued shortly after getting the vehicle and contacted Dillon. He answered out question and was helpful He has checked with us twice since to make sure all is going well with the car. I would highly recommend Arundel Ford and Dillon Fowles to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. I would definitely go back there.

May 21, 2018

I could not be more happy with this car. I've now driven about 5500 miles (3 months) with an average mileage of 42.8 mpg on a mixture of suburba...n and rural roads. It is really comfortable. I'm so glad that I did not get an SUV -- I did look at several models from Ford and Jeep, but in the end the sedan won. There is no comparison when you do a long drive -- the sedan is a much more comfortable choice. The Fusion"s platinum trim level is very well equipped with all of the electronic safety systems (blind spot monitoring, lane centering, adaptive cruise control, collision avoidance braking and automated steering for parallel and perpendicular parking). They work extremely well. This is the second car that I have had with these features and I am particularly impressed with the improvements in the automated parking -- it finds the spot much more quickly than before and will park in a spot that is tighter than I would try manually. Great on a downtown street. The system will also "unpark" for you when you are in a tight space which is a nice bonus. The car is very quiet and much more responsive than I expected with plenty of "umph" for passing and getting on the freeway. The only compromise is with the trunk. I did not choose the plug in version because the battery pack takes up too much of the trunk. My traditional hybrid has an odd shaped trunk but still has room enough to take a folded walker or wheel chair. It would be nice if Ford had designed the battery to give a flat floor to the trunk - that would have made loading easier. The buying experience with Arundel Ford was very smooth -- John (my salesman) was easy to deal with and made the whole experience less stressful than previous car purchases have been. I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a comfortable, quiet ride with really superior fuel economy. As gas prices rise, I am going to be even more delighted with my purchase.

May 12, 2018

I love going to see John. He's professional, reliable and guarantees quality. Arundel Ford in general is the best dealership I have been too. It&...apos;s a no pressure, caring atmosphere. Truly a wonderful family place to go to.

April 24, 2018

Vehicle was repaired faster than projected, and I was completely satisfied with the staff. Everyone was helpful and utilized the portfolio warranty pu...rchased from the dealership. It saved me a ton of money. Thanks Luc

April 13, 2018

Had my truck serviced very timely and efficient, friendly staff.

We're glad to hear you received such great service during your recent visit! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe... travels!

April 5, 2018

First checkup with this car. They were efficient and did a complete and great job.

Elizabeth, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

March 22, 2018

They accommodated my request immediately and provided me with a loaner when it required more than an hour to make the repair . I got a clear explanat...ion of what was needed and was treated with courtesy. The car is running just fine.

March 16, 2018

There is an issue with the drivers side door. It will not shut every time. I have had this truck in the shop more times than any other vehicle I have ...ever owned and this is my first brand new one ever. Very discouraging. The dealership has been accommodating but it is a real inconvenience every time. I guess Ford engineering is aware of this issue now but I am moving to Florida in a week and hoping it doesn't happen again as it takes a good 10 minutes of fooling around with locks etc to get it to close. So frustrating. Ford did a good job with the motor/transmission etc and I like the truck, but not getting a simple thing like the door latches right? Really? I was thinking of buying a Mustang when I get to Florida but now I'm not so eager, looking at other options.

Pamela, thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience dealing with us here at Arundel F...ord. We can assure you that it was truly not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you during this process. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at (800) 889-7171 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

March 12, 2018

The buying process was personal with care to be sure that my experience was satisfactory

March 9, 2018

Professional, fair, and friendly. Always treated like family. Always satisfied with our dealings. They always fit me in when I have an emergency. And... they clean my vehicle inside and out before releasing it. So far two colleagues purchased new cars here on my advice. Both are pleased, especially with the service.

Arundel Ford