• great dealership

I found a car that I liked on Arundel Ford's web site. Contacted them to say I wanted to come see it and check it out. Dillon Fowles contacted me and arrangements were made. I was skeptical since I am not a fan of car salesmen. Dillon made me feel welcome and comfortable. He was not at all pushy and answered any and all questions I and my husband had. I did purchase the vehicle and am very pleased with it. I did have an issued shortly after getting the vehicle and contacted Dillon. He answered out question and was helpful He has checked with us twice since to make sure all is going well with the car. I would highly recommend Arundel Ford and Dillon Fowles to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. I would definitely go back there.

• Service at Arundel Ford

Went in for regularly scheduled maintenance, as well as a recall issue. The work was done promptly and when a separate issue came up it was handled quickly and affordably. Pleasant experience from start to finish.

• Ford Escape

I had no problems or issues. The work was completed on time

I had no problems or issues. The work was completed on time

• Happy

I always have a great experience at Arundel Ford. The people are very nice and always go out of their way to make me comfortable.

• Arundle Ford

Very happy from purchase through 2 services Every one is always freindly. Getting a appt is easy This is where to go for a truck

• Great Salesman, Great Dealership. They truly care!

Unbelievable experience! So nice to deal with people who actually want to help YOU rather than just looking to make a sale.

• Arundel Ford ervice Department

Arundel Form treats all of my vehicles as if the vehicles were owned by the Arundel Form employees Very satisfied, long term loyal customer of Arundel Ford

Thomas, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• not sure what you want here

I just had the car inspected for the state sticker.

Ruth, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I just had the car inspected for the state sticker.

• Tricia reitan

John Lavallee at Arundel Ford was absolutely great to deal with.. The best

Your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

John Lavallee at Arundel Ford was absolutely great to deal with.. The best

• My new truck

best buying experience I have ever had they work hard to get me at price I was comfortable with.

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle!