Graff Chevrolet Buick Inc.

New 866-214-5853 Dealer Website
Used 855-794-6509 Email Dealer
Service 866-218-0574

Average based on 12 reviews.
  • Paul Kerry

Great service throughout the whole process, very helpful, and looked for the best deal possible!!

• No appointment...Attended to quickly...Lobby nice!

Was attended to quickly....I advised service gentleman...that this was the 3rd time for same issue....He didn't roll his eyes back into his head :) This visit cost some time..but cost zero $

Harvey, thanks for the wonderful review. It is gratifying to hear that you were able to receive a quick progress of the work on your car. We appreciate your repeat business in our dealership. Please feel free to stop in or reach out to us if you have any questions for our staff. Regards, John Martin Business Development Manager jmartin@hankgraff.com

• GREAT SERVICE

Joe Cross really does an amazing job!he is a very nice guy and does his job well! kuddos to him for a job well done!!

• great customer service

I am beginning to shop around for a used car. I came in and was greeted right away by Joe Cross. He was very friendly and helpful. He was also very knowledgeable about the cars I wanted to look at. When I am ready to purchase a car I will definitely be coking back to see Joe.

• David Moody

The sales man at Graff Cheverolet David Moody was a very kind and informative sales man . I really enjoyed working with him !!

David Moody was very helpful and knowledgable about the used cars and got us just what we needed for our family.

• David Moody, salesman

I have bought, which I don't really remember, but around 17 vehicles from Graff's over the last 20 years, more or less. I Purchased a 2011 Chev Silverado, a 2011 Tahoe and a 2012 Cruze from Graff's, David Moody my salesperson. He was very helpful in every transaction. Definitely will return to this dealership, service is outstanding by the way.

• WOW!!

This Dealership was alot of fun to deal with. Got a good deal on a nice care and enjoyed the process. They have a great team.

• Graff

Great service, friendy, courteous, well maintained facilities, cars are immaculate, service A+. David A. Moody is my salesperson of choice . . great guy!!

• DAVID A MOODY

I bought my Chevy Tahoe from Graff-Sandusky and David A. Moody is my salesman of choice! I would 100% highly recommend him to anyone!