• New Car Purchase Experience

We were looking for a reasonably priced new SUV with features to meet our needs and decided on a 2012 Chev Equinox. In spite of the fact that there are much larger dealers in our general area, we decided to give Maltbie Chevrolet a try. An Equinox with the options we wanted was not available, so we decided to order one. The dealer was upfront with us about the time it would take to order a car. The dealer was asked to provide our order number so we could follow the car online and they did so as soon as they had the number. We were kept advised of the progress of our car as it made its way down the assembly line. We recently took delivery of our new Equinox and couldn't be more pleased with our purchase and our experience. The new car was serviced well and was spotless at the time of delivery. The SUV's features were fully explained to us. The folks there are friendly, cooperative and helpful. Phone calls are returned and communication via email when needed is also promptly done. We were introduced to the parts & service departments. The staff was very pleasant & friendly. We happened to have a late model trade and were pleased with the end result of our discussions with the dealer and the staff that resulted in the ultimate purchase of our new Equinox. Way to go, Joe, Tom & Maltbie Chevrolet! Bob & Diane P.

• Happy Car Owner

I have been doing business with Maltbie's Chevy for many years. Never a problem with sales, service or the body department. 5 Stars all the way.

• Maltbie Chevrolet

My experience with Maltbie Chevrolet has always been a good one. When buying a new or used vehicle or having scheduled service work done, they have been very proffesional and timely.

• GREAT CORVETTE SERVICE

They did a great job of repairing my problem. Would recommend them.

They did a great job of repairing my problem. Would recommend them.

• Smooth, pleasant transaction.

Had a great time dealing with everyone at Maltbie Chevrolet. Made the buying experience very enjoyable. Thanks.

• Great service

Great small town experience. Sales and service are excellent. Very knowledgeable and always give you thier best. Service staff is very helpful.

• Jane L Wood

Had a recall for my radio and sat in waiting area and had couple sales people walk in and ever said anything to me after a week buying a car from them . I said hi and then one said hi and ask how I like my car , and also when i brought my last new car from another dealership I got a leather case to keep my important papers in this time I got a paper one which has rip , It has been a month since I brought my chevy trax 2015 . My sale person Skip is a nice guy and really took the time to explain my car features to me , Thank you Skip .

• Jane L Wood

Had to bring car in for a recall after a week on my radio and sat in the waiting area and had to speak to the sale people first before they even said hi and for the price I pay for my car I thought I would of gotten a better folder for my insurance papers etc , I got a nice one one from when I brought my last new car , ( Leather ) which I made a big mistake to leave in my old car . I didn;t receive nothing . ,

• Bought a 2016 Colorado

We had a enjoyable experience with everyone we met a Maltbie.

We had a enjoyable experience with everyone we met a Maltbie.

• Great Service

In for Oil change and tire rotation. Was in and out quickly. Very Friendly staff.