Burritt Motors

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 269 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• September 8, 2017

Everyone there was so friendly and helpful - great buying experience! We had 2 fussy toddlers and everyone that passed by took the time to say hi to m...y boys and give them high fives or have a conversation with them. Absolutely in love with my new-to-me car!!!

April 21, 2017

I'd like to thank Jim Sherman for his patients and cooperation in solving a maitainance problem I experienced when my key was stuck in the ignition....The staff is polite and did a good repair job. Thanks for a positive experience..

January 2, 2017

Dave Smith did a very good job as a salesman and was very easy to work with. Overall the car-buying experience was smoother than I have had anywhere.

Good evening Eric. We just want to say thank you for sending in your cars.com review, we really appreciate it.

December 28, 2016

Our salesman Randy was very helpful and patient with finding us the right vehicle and giving us a fair trade I've already recommended them

Good evening Jamie. We just want to say thank you for sending in your cars.com review, we really appreciate it.

December 17, 2016

Dustin, Andrew and Brian bent over backwards to help get me through the process. I found a perfect truck and was driving home with it in a few hours. ...Very friendly atmosphere with no pressure to buy.

Thank you for sending your review in, we really appreciate it. Happy holidays!

December 12, 2016

We just purchased our Chevrolet Traverse from Burritt Motors. We were extremely satisfied with all of the people we met who assisted us with this pur...chase. Alan Occhino, Chris Burritt, Dave Smith and all the others. We were so happy that we decided to go to Burritts for our purchase. Everyone was great and we would be happy to recommend them to anyone for buying a car. They were the BEST.

Thank you for sending your review in, we really appreciate it. Happy holidays!

December 10, 2016

Randy F. was very helpful in my search for a 2016 Traverse. He located the one I was looking for and I ended up purchasing it. The entire staff was ex...tremely friendly and helpful, a culture that truly enhanced the experience from beginning to end. I'm always happy to support local businesses, and Rich and his team make it easy to shop here and become a repeat customer. Thank you, Burritt's, for making car shopping more pleasant.

Thank you for sending in your review, we really appreciate it. Happy holidays!

November 30, 2016

Repeat customer and I leave happy every time. Our sales guy Andrew is very patient and works hard to find just what we are looking for.

We really appreciate your taking the time to send in a review. Happy holidays!

November 23, 2016

Mine and my fiancés experience here was excellent. Our sales consultant Dave was amazing and helped us in everyway possible and was more than happy to... answer any and all questions we had. He worked with us to find a vehicile that would work for us and our family and was very knowledgeable as well. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle.

We really appreciate your taking the time to send in a review. Happy holidays!

November 17, 2016

Randy Farnsworth was wonderful to work with all through my process of purchasing a used car, recently. He was pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful. I ...never felt pressured. I would definitely recommend Burritt Motors and Randy to anyone looking for a good experience in purchasing a vehicle. They have a great inventory!

Thank you for sending in your review, we really appreciate it. Happy Holidays!

Burritt Motors