• Purchase of new 2015 F 250

The process for me has been fantastic, from starting with an excellent website to the final paperwork, everything has been smooth and complete and accurate. What was depicted on the website is what was found at the dealership. Great friendly service, no pressure, and the service staff was helpful every step of the way. My new vehicle was detailed while the paperwork was processed. I had a trade in vehicle and the staff was very good with my transition to my new vehicle. I would certainly recommend to anyone to check out Autosaver Ford for their vehicle needs.

Samson, we are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Best regards, Ryan Haley - rhaley@autosaverford.com

• Very friendly. Couldn't do enough for me I will be

Very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about my f150 i recommended my mom and she got a new lease.she also is very pleased.

• Real friendly place to go for service or sales!

We bought a new truck while we was there!! Everyone is so friendly and makes you feel welcome! We even had lunch with them while we waited.

• fantastic dealer to shop at

my salesman Richard lee is exceptional would buy again from him any time , the staff at auto saver ford is polite and extremely helpful and took great care of my wife's truck as well as selling me mine

• Great service

The process was quick and easy. There was a lot of inventory. Prices were cheaper then many other dealers in the area.

• Great Service!

Service was efficient and quick! The guys are friendly, professional, & knowledgeable. They all go above and beyond for their customers!

Elizabeth, we appreciate your kind words about the entire service team. Thank you for continually choosing Autosaver Ford for your vehicle needs. Best, Kris Erceg General Sales Manager - kerceg@autosaverford.com

• Great SVC,Clean Facility,Friendly & Patient Staff.

They took the time to answer questions, and explain things to us. They were Patient, friendly and not High-Pressured. What a Pleasure to Business with Ed Van Gelder!

Thank you so much for your feedback, Elizabeth. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. I will be sure to share your feedback with Ed. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future. Best, Kris Erceg General Sales Manager - kerceg@autosaverford.com

• Grat Dealer!

These are Skilled, customer-oriented people. Very friendly and competent. Really responsive to my needs. I would not go anywhere else.

Thank you for this amazing review, David! We really appreciate your business. Best, Kris Erceg General Sales Manager - kerceg@autosaverford.com

• Great Expereince, from start to finish

Steve Ball was easy to work with and speak to. He did not try and sell me something that I did not want. He did not try and sell me something that I could not afford. He listened to me and what I wanted and matched me with the perfect vehicle at the best payment option for me.

Cori, thank you for writing this amazing review for our team! We always appreciate customer feedback, and we are pleased to hear that Steve provided a comfortable and welcoming visit. We hope to earn the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Please let us know if you have any questions.Best, Kris Erceg General Sales Manager - kerceg@autosaverford.com

• Regularly scheduled service .

Done right the first time. Service manager always goes over everything before I leave. Scheduling appointments for service is not easy on line but something I do by phone.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that our staff was able to provide an efficient and overall positive experience. Best, Kris Erceg General Sales Manager - kerceg@autosaverford.com