4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 828 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

828 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Suburban Imports of Farmington Hills from DealerRater.com

• June 30, 2017

The dealership was clean, Nick was great to talk with. He answered all of my questions to help me decide how to proceed with my purchase. He was not... high pressured and was extremely helpful.

May 15, 2018

My overall experience with this dealership is very good. Patrick Hamama is very helpful in getting my new car, and is willing to solve the problem and... make the sale happen when there is disagreement between the two parties. Other people (including the details person, his manager, and Jennifer the finance person) are also very helpful in this process.

May 13, 2018

Chantel and Scotte are awesome! I love my new pathfinder, goodbye Ford!!!! Schedule my free oil change, met all the managers; John, Che and Scotte a...ll very personable and made sure I was happy! 😍

Scotte Spencer

Financial Services Manager

Che Shaydak

Retail Operations Manager

May 9, 2018

Great experience as a first time buyer at the Audi Dealer in Farmington Hills. If you are looking to find your dream vehicle in a customer friendly a...nd low pressure environment, go see Lee Sadek. Lee???s professionalism, patience, and ability to understand customers needs is beyond reproach. Very satisfied buyer, A+!

Suburban Imports of Farmington Hills

We are so happy to see that you had such a positive experience and appreciate the opportunity to assist you in your automotive needs! Thank you again ...for the kind review and we will pass along your comments to Lee and the team at Audi of Farmington Hills. Che' Shaydak Retail Operations Manager

May 3, 2018

Zack was very professional in helping me find my new Mazda 6! He and the sale staff prepared all my paperwork ahead of time so I was in and out of th...e dealership within an hour. I couldn't be happier.

Zack Maki

Mazda Brand Specialist

May 3, 2018

My husband and I were in the market for a new car and when I walked into the Mazda dealership in Farmington Hills I knew I had found the place to buy ...our new car! Zack was incredibly generous with his time and answered all of my questions and made the purchase extremely easy! I have been smiling ever since!

Zack Maki

Mazda Brand Specialist

May 1, 2018

I seem to be somewhat apprehensive about the large purchase buying experience. However I couldn't have been more fortunate to be directed to Me. Aaron... Stokes. Never did I feel like I was A Quota or a Commission. My trade was a tough sell and Aaron Stokes and Me. Aaron Robinson were diligent and respect ful throughout the whole process. Mr. Robinson spent a tremendous amount of time explaining the finance piece and the trade value Dynamics. They were both professional, caring and genuine. At the closing they genuinely seem happy for me and it was a tremendous feeling. While I won't speak I'll of any of the others but Mr. Stokes and Mr. Robinson are MUST SEE'S @ Suburban Nissan/Importa of Farmington Hills. I'd be shocked if you didn't feel like you were meeting with Friends or Family. 2 very Class Acts. Management, these Gentlemen need to be Recognized for Outstanding Accomplishments, but I have a feeling you may already know this. Thank you again, Gentlemen

Suburban Imports of Farmington Hills

Hi Nsirron, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are happy to pass along your comments to Aaron Stokes, Aaron Ro...binson and the team here at Suburban Nissan of Farmington Hills! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care! Che' Shaydak Retail Operations Manager

May 1, 2018

My saleperson Arron Stokes was so helpful when it came to showing me cars on the lot. I was in an accident and total my car, so I needed a new used c...ar pretty quick. Aaron knew what I wanted and found the right car for me.

Suburban Imports of Farmington Hills

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Aa...ron and the team here at Suburban Imports of Farmington Hills! Che' Shaydak Retail Operations Manager

April 29, 2018

I am a proud owner of my first and most definitely not my last Audi! Emily was my salesperson and she was patient, friendly and honest. I appreciate t...he promptness and efficiency she provided.

Suburban Imports of Farmington Hills

Audi7, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Emily and the team here at Suburban Nissan of Farmington Hills! Ch...e' Shaydak Retail Operations Manager

April 26, 2018

It???s my first car. So I spent lots of time for reviewing different cars. Finally I chose to lease one Audi A4. Although it took really long time for... the credit check, I finally get this car. The dealer updated the information promptly. I feel really happy for having this beautiful car.

37911 Grand River Ave Farmington, MI 48335