Ron Sayer Nissan

31 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 16, 2021

I have 2 Nissan Rogues (2018/2019). Visit 1 for 2018 / visit 2 for 2019 were decent scheduled maintenance visits. Visit 3 for 2018 was very irritating.... 2.5 hrs for Oil/Fluid and EBS programming took way too long and there was a small hood scratch from wash bay. I was leery about coming back. I just finished visit 4 for 2018 35K check. Several NEW faces made me think a personnel change may have taken place. Bottom line - this visit was MUCH better. More professionalism and friendly cooperation! While an expensive problem was discovered (not dealer's fault), the general check was so much better that I will continue to come back.

January 4, 2021

The car buying experience ever. Great dealership and people to work with. Excellent price and no high pressure sales. They make you want to buy a car or... truck from them. Highly recommend Ron Sayer Nissan.

December 29, 2020

Top of the line service that keeps me coming back. Service manager is top notch. I bring my vehicle to this dealer for all my services work.

December 14, 2020

As always pretty awesome and efficient. Timely repair. Pleasant service advisors. They know you by name. Great quality work. They keep your car clean... and looking good.

Thank you for your continued support Bill! We appreciate your business.

November 27, 2020

The service manager/writer was extremely respectful and polite and overall really nice. I was very impressed with the facility especially the waiting room... area. I took my 2015 Marano in for a transmission service and was told it wasn’t necessary at this time. So they just did the oil change

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and are glad you enjoyed our facility.

August 27, 2020

Car was ready when expected Showed me parts that they replaced very satisfied Would deffiently go back I thought I needed struts and they said it's the... stabilizer runs perfect lot less money

Thank you!

July 24, 2020

This is the 2nd recall notice we received and the 2nd time we scheduled a service time we drive 25 miles to show up again and be told they don’t have... the part? After I was told on the phone that they would have the part. We were told again we will call you when it is in, I highly doubt it we never received a call the first time we were told that. The recall notice says this is a dangerous recall it needs to be fixed ASAP. I hope my daughter is not in danger driving this carWhile waiting for a response from the service department again. I don’t understand why the service department couldn’t have called us and said oh by the way we don’t have the part so we didn’t spend the whole day traveling there to be told a second time the part isn’t in?

Hello, we are sorry for the inconvenience this has called.

June 26, 2020

Performed oil change, vehicle inspection and tire rotation. I had picked up a small rock in the heat shield on the left front brake. The tech removed... it during the tire rotation. Work was timely and vehicle was washed. Very satisfied.

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business and support!

April 8, 2020

Service was very friendly. Ozzy (not sure how to spell the name) was awesome. He was friendly and was done sooner than expected. Haven't used the replaced... airbag yet (and hopefully I never will) so can't say how well it works.

We are so glad you had a great experience with Ozzie, isn't he great?! Thank you for your business.

February 21, 2020

Ron Sayer Nissan happened to get in a nice car that I was looking for and they had it priced fair. I should probably give them 5 stars for working hard... with my husband. They did what he needed to make the sale. Thanks Betty, Matt, Nick and Kevin, I finally have a very nice vehicle!

We are glad we could help get you into a new vehicle. We appreciate your support and business!