3.8
  • was not good experience

My husband and I went to go look at a vehicle. When we arrived the vehicle was on the lot supposedly ready for a test drive and purchase. There was a salesman right there by happenstance parking another vehicle. He was very nice. He pulled the vehicle we we're interested in out for us to look at. He popped the hood and we found that the battery was corroded. We asked if the vehicle had been through the 100+ point check then why is the battery corroded. He just said good question. He also said that the vehicle did go on a test drive that morning. He took my DL for a copy and while he was doing that another salesman came up. It happened to be the one I spoke with on the phone when I inquired about it. We told him that the other guy was making a copy of my DL. When that guy came back with my DL the sales guy that I spoke with on phone decided to take over without asking us. He asked us if he wanted should drive for the test drive. WHAT?!?! Since when does the salesperson drive during a test drive? I went to start the vehicle and it would not start. Guess what? The battery was dead. The brake pedal was worn. The salesman asked a few more times if we wanted him to drive and there was no gas it to test drive. Not very impressed.

• Loved my experience at McDonald Ford!

My salesman Brad was great. I was able to test drive a couple vehicles and ended up buying used. Would recommend McDonald Ford to anyone.

• Salesman Richard was great

Salesman Richard was great, good price on the used Mustang. Customer service by Brittany in the office was not so good.

• 2011 Cadillac

Brad was. Great made the process of buying a car painless. He was uber professional and made us very comfortable outstanding. Chris in financing was great and got us 1.99% on the car. I was not a stranger after the purchase. Will be a repeat customer based. Non my 5 star service

• GREAT!!!!

The customer service was excellent they made my car buying experience pain less and easy and got me approved in one hour!!! And I drove away in the car I wanted. Thank you McDonald Ford!!!!!!

• Tremendous consideration -

Our motorhome developed a shimmy and we were 1500 miles from home (and it was a Saturday). These guys got us into the shop, found the problem, fixed it, didn't gouge us because we were from far away (actually cut us a deal) and got us back on the road. We had their full attention while we were there and they were the most gracious hosts. I can't say enough nice things - the treatment I got was off the chart!