Belknap Subaru

293 reviews

293 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Belknap Subaru from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 9, 2020

I worked with Justin Vos yesterday to purchase a new Forester. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Justin was very easy to work with,... he is professional, knowledgeable and personable. What I appreciated most was the straight forward buying process: no hard sells, no pressure, just good information and honesty. Everyone we dealt with at the dealership was friendly and good to work with, too. This is a great place to buy a car.

Thank you for sharing a very kind review. We appreciate your business, and the 5-stars!

Justin Vos

(5.0) 10 reviews

November 22, 2019

Have never dealt with a sales rep and dealership like this before. They don't waste your time. Purchase less than an hour, paperwork prepared ahead from... a phone call, pick-up less than an hour. They are as good as their web site says they are. Very rare. That's why I went there.

Thank you...we truly appreciate the awesome review...and the 5-star rating! Most of all thank you for your business!

• April 22, 2018

I am not easy to please but these guys do it every time. My son and I both bought new cars from Eric Natal. He is fantastic. We had an unresolved service... issue from another dealer and Jeff Brum replaced the seat sensor and it is perfect now. I trust Bill OConnell to the point of bringing our Subaru’s and my Nissan truck to him because he takes great care of us every time. We appreciate the comfort of knowing every repair is done right.

Thank you for the five-star review...we appreciate your confidence and support! We look forward to your next visit!

Eric Natal

Business Development Manager

October 28, 2019

Nice clean place and friendly associates who know their business. They keep you informed on what your car needs now and will need in the future.

Beth and William are very grateful for the 5-stars. We appreciate your business, and look forward to your next visit!

Beth Gleason

Service Manager

(5.0) 8 reviews

October 19, 2019

Great reception By Justin and review of the new Subaru Outback and our trade and purchase of a new Subaru we look forward to our return to Belknap dealership... . Joe T

Thank you Joe! We appreciate the 5-stars...we look forward to seeing you soon!

Justin Vos

(5.0) 10 reviews

October 10, 2019

Great job David! Thank you for all your help and patience through this process. I love my new Subaru Ascent and I'm happy I was able to get the color and... model I wanted.

Thank you for the 5 stars! Glad you are loving your new car! Thanks for shopping with us, we appreciate the kind review!

October 7, 2019

I had a complex problem with the engine in my 2018 Crosstrek. It was a lengthy issue in the diagnostic part of that engine problem and at all times the... Service Dept. was totally upfront with me and reassured me my auto problem would be taken care of. They provided me with excellent auto transportation in a loaner auto, and kept me totally informed whenever I wanted updated information on my car. I give Belknap Subaru Service Department and Service Advisor Bill O'Connell" a AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARating.. This is my 3rd Subaru from Belknap and I have and would recommend Belknap Subaru to my Family and Friends. I have owned 5 Subaru's to date and I am so pleased Belknap Subaru is in the Lakes Region of NH. Many Family and Friends have been interested in the outcome of this Engine Problem and have given me feedback as to how they also think Belknap Subaru has impressed them and is a exceptionally loyal dealership to it's customers.

Wow...glad we could help! Thank you for the kind words, and the 5-stars! We think Bill is pretty special too! Thanks for choosing us!

October 7, 2019

I recently had a concern with a noise that my 2016 Forester was making. The Tech at Belknap did a good job diagnosing the problem. The Service Department... worked to get the parts covered under an extended warranty so my cost was zero. The dealership provided us with the use of a free vehicle during the time our car was in the shop. I appreciate the efforts made to take care of us as a customer.

Thank you...we are happy to be of service! Thanks for choosing us...and thanks for the 5-star review!

Michael Morang

Express Service

September 23, 2019

I've been very pleased with the service at Belknap Subaru & I definitely would recommend them to my family and friends, which I already did.

Thank you...we are truly grateful for your business. We appreciate the 5-stars!

Patty Jones

Express Service

September 17, 2019

Very easy , great price and everything was ready when my vehicle arrived. The staff was very helpful and nice.The service department did and excellent... job preparing my car.

Thank you for the 5-stars...we truly appreciate the awesome review!

Nate Barnett