Belknap Subaru

Sunday Closed Closed
New (603) 267-0841 (603) 267-0841
Used (603) 556-4033 (603) 556-4033
Service (603) 267-0843 (603) 267-0843

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Belknap Subaru from DealerRater.

I just bought a new 2022 Outback Onyx from David Elliott.

I just bought a new 2022 Outback Onyx from David Elliott. I was very happy with the experience. We had a couple of small hurdles to overcome but he was very responsive and on top of everything. I will be back for all of my maintenance needs and future purchases. Always nice to talk with a fellow motorcycle enthusiast too! Ride safe!

Dealer response

Hi, we really appreciate your great feedback! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Belknap Subaru always treats me right!

Belknap Subaru always treats me right! I will always shop at Belknap Subaru for a new or preowned car. They are straight forward and they do not play those typical car dealership games.

Dealer response

Hello Larry, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Belknap Subaru exceeded my expectations! In these...

Belknap Subaru exceeded my expectations! In these uncertain times this is not a guarantee. I worked closely with David Elliott in getting a car to fit my needs. David is knowledgeable about his product and gave me confidence in making a decision. Living in Mid-coast Maine, meant this was done via text, and phone calls and the process could not have been smoother. I knew I needed all wheel drive to get to the Portland Jetport this winter for work. So I am beyond excited with my 2022 Impreza, it checked all the boxes on my wish list, AWD, heated seats, moon roof, and so many safety features, I am not sure how I lived without them before. David was transparent through the entire process, which I appreciated wholeheartedly, no surprises in buying a car is a good thing! Everything was arranged in advance, before I made the trip over. Justin Vos handled the finance portion of the trade and there was no high pressure close at the end of the deal. This new breed of car sales representatives allows the product and the process to speak for itself and takes the word 'sales' out of the formula. One thing that struck me about both employees was their passion for their dealership. They spoke with pride about the business and how it takes care of them, I felt that carried over in their approach and led to a world class experience overall. I only wish they were in my area because I would have my service performed there. Continued success and thank you for taking such great care of me.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Belknap Subaru. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

We have purchased 2 outback’s over the years and recently...

We have purchased 2 outback’s over the years and recently a preowned 2018 Crosstrek. Our sales rep Jon is quiet, never pushy and yet very knowledgeable about his product. The Crosstrek was in immaculate condition at 25,000. +/-. Sales manager offered to take it overnight to check it out on our own and be sure we liked it. Bought it the next day! Two days after purchase I noticed several small paint chips on the hood. With no obligation to do so Mark the sales manager had me bring it in. They beautifully repaired the paint, gave me a loaner for the day all at no charge. FIVE STAR SERVICE! No wonder we keep going back when we need a new car. Chris

Dealer response

Hi Chris, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. Our team is available should you require any extra help.

David and all the staff were terrific! I bought a used...

David and all the staff were terrific! I bought a used vehicle they got in trade. It was immaculate upon receipt. I stopped to get gas and was pleasantly surprised to see it was already full. The whole process was quick, easy, seamless. I'm from southern NH, but it was well worth the drive and I would recommend this dealership wholeheartedly.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your kind words! We're happy we could help. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Belkanp Subaru is an excellent dealership and I would...

Belkanp Subaru is an excellent dealership and I would recommend them for your new or used care needs. Their customer service and attention to detail to accommodate us and make the car buying process as smooth as possible is something I haven't encountered before. They set an appointment with us and had everything ready to go for us when we showed up to buy a car for our daughter.

Dealer response

Hi Jason, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Belknap Subaru!

Belknap Subaru has taken care of me and my family for...

Belknap Subaru has taken care of me and my family for years. Because of people like Bill OConnel, I bring all of my cars there regardless of brand. Bill will package repair work so you will get everything you came in for plus more and for less then you’ll pay elsewhere. And top notch work, the first time.

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

I recently purchased a 2022 Outback Wilderness from...

I recently purchased a 2022 Outback Wilderness from Belknap Subaru and Dave Elliott. It was a great experience and I highly recommend them. You won't go wrong buying from this outstanding dealership.

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Owner

It was wonderful like always. Thank you Dave and all that got my car ready. Be back to trade in two years.

My sales person David Elliot was personable, explained...

My sales person David Elliot was personable, explained the process of trading my 2017subaru for a new 2021 outback, described the new vehicle & explained everything when I took delivery . The finance person Scott was great also! I have purchased many subarus from Belnap Subaru.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Belknap Subaru! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!