Belknap Subaru

320 reviews

320 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Belknap Subaru from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 8, 2021

I highly recommend Belknap Subaru as a place to get a new car. From beginning to end, I could sense the straightforward, non-pressure attitude that is... the culture there. Justin Vos presented info on all the features of different models, how they would affect the price, and how to compare one model to another. And paid attention to what was important to me and what was not. Well done. I had already been to another Subaru dealer and Belknap Subaru gave me a much better price for my trade-in - the first time. No haggling, no stress. And signing the paperwork and financials was organized, straightforward and time-efficient. When we came back to pick up the car, all was ready, and Justin really helped by taking time to go through many of the buttons and new systems in the vehicle. Five stars, and much appreciated.

Hi Jane, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so hap...py to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

December 30, 2020

I had a very good buying experience. The price for my 2021 Subaru Outback was the best I found anywhere and the sales crew was thorough and efficient.... Very nice job.

Hello, we understand it's a big decision where you purchase your car from, and we are grateful to have been chosen. We sincerely thank you for your bu...siness, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

• April 22, 2018

I am not easy to please but these guys do it every time. My son and I both bought new cars from Eric Natal. He is fantastic. We had an unresolved service... issue from another dealer and Jeff Brum replaced the seat sensor and it is perfect now. I trust Bill OConnell to the point of bringing our Subaru’s and my Nissan truck to him because he takes great care of us every time. We appreciate the comfort of knowing every repair is done right.

Thank you for the five-star review...we appreciate your confidence and support! We look forward to your next visit!

December 29, 2020

David made purchasing a new vehicle easy, safe and low pressure. Returned my emails on Sunday and Monday morning I was test driving the vehicle I wanted.... He was patient and kind when answering all my questions. Appreciate the great service and ease throughout the process from David! Highly recommend David and the Belknap dealership!

Thank you for this awesome review...we appreciate the comments! Thank you for choosing Belknap Subaru!

November 20, 2020

Just bought a 2021 Outback! I started the process online with David Elliot, and he had cars lined up and ready for me to test drive when I arrived. Excellent... service with minimal contact. Dave was respectful of my time and individual choices, no hard sell tactics. I appreciate his honesty and patience as I test drove several cars, and with his help found the one that is perfect for me. Thanks Dave!

November 18, 2020

My wife and I just purchased a 2021 Subaru Legacy : Dave Elliott was are salesperson. We found Dave to be fair honest, knowledgeable and efficient. Dave... help make our car buying experience truly a pleasure . Thank you Dave and Belknap Subaru for making our car buying experience a pleasurable one .

Hello, we're glad you found our staff to be so supportive during your buying experience here at Belknap Subaru. If you have any additional questions a...bout your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

November 14, 2020

Just leased a 2021 Subaru Forester. Could not be happier with the salesman and financial department. Stayed within my monthly payment range and yearly... mileage allowance. Very satisfied!

Hi, thanks a lot! We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. We appreciate your feedback! If you have any additional ne...eds or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Have a fantastic day!

October 26, 2020

Love Subaru! They are always so great to deal with! Awesome customer service!!

Thank you Alicia...we appreciate the 5-stars, and the awesome review! We appreciate you choosing Belknap Subaru!

October 11, 2020

My husband and I just bought a new 2020 Subaru Impreza and Forester respectively. We worked with David Elliott who was more than helpful and even responded... back to our questions after hours. He made sure we were completely satisfied. He went above and beyond during this unpresented time to make sure all of the work was done on his end so our experience actually buying the car was efficient and positive. I would definitely recommend working with Dave to buy your next vehicle. We had an exceptional experience overall.

Thank you for the kind words, and the 5-stars! David is an amazing guy! We are proud of his work! We look forward to being your Subaru dealership! Tha...nks again!

October 10, 2020

Went in to pick up my wife's 2012 Impreza and ended up dealing with Dave. We got to talking and I decided to look into getting a new car for my wife. He... was fantastic and worked with us the whole way. Got the car my wife and I wanted and I was so pleased that I decided to get a new car myself! It was very easy to work with Dave, I didn't feel like I was dealing with a salesman but more of a guy trying to help me out. Would definitely recommend Dave to those looking to get into a Subaru. Just a great experience.

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Belknap Subaru! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!