Sleepy Hollow Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

New 888-560-7853 Dealer Website
Used 877-468-4054 Email Dealer
Service 866-494-1523

4.0
Average based on 9 reviews.
  • New Dodge Ram

I purchased a new dodge ram 1500 crew from Sleepy Hollow Chrysler and couldn't be Happier. Rob Anderson was excellent to work with and more than helpful. It was a very happy go lucky environment and the sales staff was really helpful and over the top nice. I couldn't be happier!!

• Service on my Intrepid Today

Getting an oil change done. I always bring my vehicles here for service.

Getting an oil change done. I always bring my vehicles here for service.

• Brought my Town and Country in for service

I had some service done on my town and country today. I am always treated very well here. My family has bought many vehicles and have serviced them all here. I was down south visiting family earlier this year and had to have some service done at a different dealer. I was wishing that I was back here the whole time! Thanks again!

• Bought my 2014 Dodge Ram Here

I was treated extremely well and the staff is always pleasant in all deparments.

• town and country service

I had my transmission serviced and had them replace my shocks and struts. They are always great! Best mechanics in the area!

• Very Friendly, polite, Know they'er product well

I have not purchased from them yet but fully intend to do soon, They are a great team from what I have seen. Quality and Courtesy are two great values and these folks have it in aces !

• No Customer Service

I attempted to contact the dealer via email, but I never received a reply.

I attempted to contact the dealer via email, but I never received a reply.

• Helpful, considerate, and stood behind their word.

I bought a used Jeep from them and was happy with the whole process; during and after purchasing they stood behind their word on ordering and price on some add ons I was considering. Kyle was considerate and helpful through the whole process; I have stopped in after the sale a few times and was treated as I wish I was always treated. Wish I could of gotten a lower price but "don't we all". Have told others about Sleepy Hollow.

• We purchased a used vehicle 2009 Ford F 150

I do NOT recommend any Sleepy Hollow Dealership. They DONT care about customers. We wasted time & then spent ALOT of money & they STILL didnt sell us a CLEAN vehicle that had been at the store for over 2 months.I personally had to spend hours cleaning it because they refused to clean it. We made 2 different 2 hour trips to S.H. It was just as dirty the 2nd time as the 1st obviously NEVER cleaned,that is NOT ACCEPTABLE & the staff are NEGLIGENT.