Koenecke Ford Inc

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent service
    June 14, 2016

Very pleased with the service I received, needed an oil change, vehicle was checked over, plus I had some repair work that was accomplished on my las...t visit. The staff was so helpful.

Great Service
    July 4, 2017

Our oil change went well. The guy that greets us is always nice and friendly. As we were waiting we looked at cars as we would like a new one but we f...ind your selection small and are forced to look else where. The sales man was very polite and friendly and did a great job. Thanks.

Sable review
    May 5, 2017

Very good service. Friendly staff. I completely trust the staff at Koenecke Ford and Mercury

William, we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Friendly knowledgeable service team!
    May 13, 2016

I brought in my 2010 Lincoln MKX for general maintenance. Koenecke service team had my car done in a timely manner. They were very helpful and answe...red all of my questions. I will definitely be using them in the future for any of my Lincoln's needs. 100% satisfaction. Great job!

Great body shop
    March 2, 2016

After my car was hit, they had my Navigator on the lift within an hour to inspect it. They also provided a great loaner service. I couldn't be happier... with how well the truck came out of the shop. A+ service.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that yo...ur visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Awesome Service Dept.
    January 12, 2016

The service department at Koenecke Ford is excellent. They do what is best for the customer, not what is best for them. No upselling here and I apprec...iate it.

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Andy. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll conside...r us again in the future!

fast service, poor customer service
    December 25, 2015

I,called with a concern about my escape. I was,told,that I could not get in until,sat am.,called back a few hours later and was able to bring in the ...very next morning. I was in and out with in 45 min, however I was scolded like a child for clearing the trouble code. When I told the gentle man what the code was he looked at me like I was a fool

Thanks so much for your feedback. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!...

Friendliness, great service and very helpful.
    July 27, 2015

I have bought numerous vehicles from your dealership over several decades - my son and daughter have as well. I will only make a major purchase (like ...a vehicle..) where I know, and am comfortable with, the service personal - the owner and the sales associate. If one feels a sense of trust - and a sense of being valued as a customer - it makes that decision easy. - John Beth ( Reedsburg )

Mike & Gloria Gesicki
    April 15, 2015

I had researched the vehicle purchased from Koenecke Motors and knew from dealerships in Madison, Sun prairie, Baraboo and Richland center what the go...ing price was on the vehicle. I mentioned to the salesperson that I had no time to dance with the negotiations and would appreciate his bottom line price on the vehicle. He gave me their bottom line and it was less than what I had found in other dealerships. I found the Koenecke Motors attitude fair, honest and open, perhaps this is why I have purchased my second vehicle from them. Good job guys!

A Great Car Buying Experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    March 22, 2015

I had been looking at getting a Chrysler Town and Country Limited for some time, I went on Cars.com and searched but they cost much more than I was wi...lling to spend, I decided to expand my search and low and behold Koenecke Ford had the limited I had been searching for and at what I thought was a great price. The only downfall at the time was that it was 9 hours of driving to get there. I thought about it for a few days and I went back on Cars.com and emailed Koenecke Ford. I received a reply soon after. I talked to Bob and told him I wanted to look at the van and he said sure come on in but I assured him it wasn't as easy as just coming in because I was 9 house away. He assured me that the van was exactly as he had described it. He said I do not want you driving 9 hours if it's not worth it. We set up the time and I made the 9 hour drive to the dealership. When I got there he had it sitting right out front waiting for me. I drove the van and it was perfect. Exactly as he described it. He gave me a great price for my trade in and the van was priced very reasonably as well. I had an excellent experience with Bob and Patty at Koenecke Ford. They know how to treat a customer and that is what keeps people coming back. I could not be happier with my new van. It is worth it to me to drive back to Koenecke Ford when I'm in the market for my next vehicle purchase. Keep up the great work. Thank you very much for such a great car buying experience.

Koenecke Ford Inc