• Great dealership

One of the best new vehicle demonstrations we ever experienced. Pleasant buying experience.

• Pleasent buying experiance

This dealership has a large inventory to chose from, the salesmen I had was great. There was no pressure or sales pitches to buy that moment. I was looking at three different trucks, got to test drive all of them and left with all the information I needed to make a decision over the weekend.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• FX Ford Review

FX Ford does a great job. A pleasure to deal with. Tony Spinella, my sales rep, is great to work with.

• FX Ford Service Department

The service department is outstanding. I try to use them for all 5 of my cards.

We are glad you chose our dealership, James. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

The service department is outstanding. I try to use them for all 5 of my cards.

• Buying experience

salesmen are salesmen.... I do so hate the process all dealers have in place with the sales boy running back and forth to daddy to make a sale....it makes for a very impersonal process .... And once done its " oh you have to deal with the service department .... I never met anyone in the service department when I bought my truck?????? Perhaps introduce the service manager to the client during or after the sale to say "Hey, from this point I (sales team) will have you deal with (insert service a mangers name/introduce) going forward and if you have any questions or needs this is the person that will lead us (this company) in helping you ! PS - my one call to your service team was pleasant and helpful, but would have been nice to know these folks first

• Great Service

Ford Explorer 2015 purchased last January, 2015 Service is always excellent, no problems. Staff is always very helpful.

• Great service

Staff was amazing...great experience!! I would recommend FX Caprara Ford to my family and friends

• Great service

Staff is very friendly and accommodating I send all my family there

Thanks so much for your feedback. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of F.X. Caprara Ford Inc and we hope to be of service again in the futu...

Staff is very friendly and accommodating I send all my family there

Thanks so much for your feedback. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of F.X. Caprara Ford Inc and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• Great service, curteous and professional

Purchased a truck (150) salesmen were very professional and courteous. Will recommend them to others and will be returning after my lease expires.

We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

• great service

Neal Tyrell did a wonderful job finding us the vehicle we were looking for. We will definitely recommend him to all our relatives!

We appreciate your five-star review, Jerry. We strive to pair our customers with their perfect match. Thank you for your recommendation!