FX Caprara Chevrolet Buick

4.1
  • Worth the Drive - Save Thousands - Met the Owner!

Like many people, I have seen their TV show on cable. Checked out their website - saw the truck I wanted so I called their dealership to see if it was still there, and it was. Drove there - truck was awesome - deal was awesome - so I bought it. Best part was that Charlie Caprara, the owner who I saw on TV, was there helping customers side by side with the salespeople. Met Charlie - super nice guy. Seems like a great family business. Love my GMC Sierra. Thanks FX Chevy!

Thanks j! So happy that you got the truck and the deal you wanted. Yes! Charlie Caprara is always out there helping our customers - he loves to be involved with the deals and make sure that everyone is taken care o!f! Welcome to our car buying family!

• Cadillac SRX

Great information and speedy reply to my inquiry. Would definitely refer to others to buy from them.

• Great dealer...family oriented

Really made us feel like they have a damn. Bought two vehicles & a trailer.

Really made us feel like they have a damn. Bought two vehicles & a trailer.

• Excellent experience

My wife and I were looking to get a truck so I looked on line and spotted a truck I called a spoke to Phil muldovan.He said come on up and take a look. We did truck was ready and waiting when we arrived for test drive.salesman was very professional as we're all the others we dealt with.i would highly recommend if you are in the market for a new car or truck.I know we will be back the next time we need a new vehicle. Absolutely one of the best car dealership we have dealt with. You really owe it to yourself to check them out.

• What's the point of an appointment?

What's the point of making 9am service appointment if they don't look at your vehicle until after 3pm?

• Repeat customer

Thanks so much for your business for all of these years! It has always been a pleasure!

I have bought cars from Caprara Chevy for 15 years. We trade every 2.5 - 3 years. We have dealt with Nate. He makes the sales process easy and fun... He and my husband talk about hunting and fishing. Even though they seem busy, Charlie still comes out, shakes our hand and says thank you. We would never consider buying from any other dealership!

• Great service before, during and after the sale

Purchased a 2016 ram from Mike Burdick!! His service before during and after the sale is second to none!! Great place... Low pressure.. Family environment!! We will be back!!!

Thank you so much for your business - Mike is a great member of the community and we are thrilled to have him here at FX Caprara. So happy that he was able to help you! I hope that you enjoy your Ram for many miles to come! Welcome to our car buying family!

• Love my GMC from FX Chevy

Thanks so much - Enjoy your GMC and welcome to the FX Caprara car buying family!

Saw a GMC on the FX Caprara TV show that I was interested in, so I called and arranged to come see it. Salesmen had it pulled out for me when I got there - loved the truck - got a great deal - they made the payment fit what I wanted, so I bought it. Very happy with my decision - sweet truck - great deal - nice people - happy all around. Had to bring it in for a minor service issue after I picked it up, and they were great. Thanks FX Chevy!

• Excellent! The place to buy a car.

Thanks so much for your business, and for being a part of our car buying family!

I recently purchased my new Silverado from FX Chevy in Pulaski. Having visited several dealerships prior to purchasing I can say hands down these guys were the most aggressively priced, highest trade allowance and found me a rebate I qualified for that the other stores missed completely! Their facility is amazing, well lit and clean and wow! are these guys busy. The showroom was full of people and everyone was running around but everyone was having a great time. Even the owner and the general manager were were talking to everyone and being cordial hosts. Moving from table to table offering personalized service to everyone and making sure the deals being offered were the best. From my experience these guys were busy and the other stores i visited were morgues. Theres a reason for that! If you cant have a good experience or get your car bought here then it's probably you, because these guys and gals were A+ to myself and every other customer in their store and there were a lot of them.

• Great Service, Great dealer

John Maciag has the been the best car dealer I have ever dealt with. Couldn't have asked for better.

Happy to hear that you are happy with John "Shaggy" Maciag! He is a great fit at FX Caprara because he truly cares about his customers! Thanks Abbie and enjoy!