Tom Holzer Ford

Call This Dealer

2276 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tom Holzer Ford from DealerRater.com

We loved this dealership
    April 19, 2018

Brandon our sales person was beyond awesome. He found us an F150 within minutes and $80 less than Hines Ford. We shopped at Hines Ford for ten days pr...ior, and they couldn???t find us an F150 Sport.... Brandon found what we needed in less than 5 minutes over the phone. He texted us images and price options. Will definitely be returning to this dealership and sales person.

Never going anywhere else
    April 19, 2018

My husband and I have gone to Tom Holzer for over 20 years. We have never been disappointed with any service or vehicle and will never go anywhere el...se!

Great sales representative
    March 14, 2018

Ron is a professional, first class, honest, straight shooter. Quite a find in the Automotive retail business! If the dealership is in your geographic ...zone, make an appointment to talk to Ron.

Employees Worked With
    MY VEHICLE HAS BEEN IN THE BODY SHOP FOR 40+DAYS.
    March 5, 2018

THE SALES STAFF IS REMARKABLE; HOWEVER, THE BODY SHOP IS LESS DESIRABLE. IT IS INCONCEIVABLE THAT A FORD PARTS CANNOT BE FOUND ANYWHERE. VERY UPSET!!...!!

Stellar Experience!
    March 5, 2018

Charles was SUCH a delight to work with! He really dedicated his time to carefully identify and deliver all of my needs/wants in a new truck. The comb...ination of his positive attitude, patience and overall knowledge of Ford made for a smooth and seamless experience from start to finish! I will continue to go back to him and highly recommend him to all of my friends, family, and coworkers who are in the market for a new vehicle!

Saved me as a customer.
    February 21, 2018

Christopher had set me up with a new car sales person who would not communicate with me at all. I text him complaining about my situation and he immed...iately jumped into action. He told his supervisor Jack the situation and Jack text me immediately with hopes of trying to help me resolve the issue I was having. Christopher changed my attitude of doing business with Tom Holzer Ford.

Christopher Bodzick

Internet BDC Representative

Excellent Customer Service
    January 25, 2018

Last April I went online to purchase a new vehicle. Once I found what I wanted, I was then contacted by Will Kent and set up a date and time to go in...to Tom Holzer Ford to do all the paperwork. Will Kent worked with me via email, texts and phone calls to get as much done ahead of time so that when I met with him in person the process went quick and easy. He is awesome at his job. Will is one of the nicest people I have ever met and goes above and beyond to take care of his customers. One can tell that Will loves his job and shows it in his excellent service to his customers. Once I drove the Explorer off the lot and got home, I discovered that there were a few things I could not figure out how to do so I contacted Will. I live on 10 Mile between Haggerty and Meadowbrook so I am very close to the dealership but Will got in his car and came to my house to help me out with my questions. He responds to my texts and emails in a timely manner and he even answers me when it is his day off. Will went above and beyond!

Tom Holzer Ford & Will Kent a Dynamic Duo
    January 24, 2018

Let???s call it how it is. Shopping for a car sucks! The silly games and finace tricks had me looking towards a bus pass after looking around for a n...ew lease to replace an existing Ford Escape lease. I no kidding went to 10 dealerships. Thats when I discovered Tom Holzer Ford and salesman superhero Will Kent. From go was straight forward, friendly and made the process a breeze. Went above and beyond to make me comfortable with the deal as well as understand the process. In end drove off with a new Edge as well as a car salesman/dealer from now on. I can???t even express this advise more, go see Will Kent at Tom Holzer Ford and save yourself the time and frustration you will get anywhere else in Metro Detroit! Tom Holzer and Will Kent for the win.

Excellent Customer Service from Reggie Haynes
    November 28, 2017

We have purchased a number of vehicle over the years from Reggie at Tom Holzer Ford and Reggie has consistently been great to work with. He goes the e...xtra mile to provide super customer service, it's what keep us coming back to him.

Best Sales Experience!!
    November 20, 2017

I went to Tom Holzer after 5pm with no appt. I was greeted warmly by Alex Hamilton. Alex was completely open and up front with me, displaying to me a...ll the info I needed to make a great decision. I came home with great options and left the next day with a new car!!! I couldn???t have been more pleased with my treatment from start to finish!!

Tom Holzer Ford