2245 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tom Holzer Ford from DealerRater.com
  • 2017 Ford Explorer XLT
    April 14, 2017

Braheem was the Tom Holzer salesman that took care of my wife and I. He was very friendly, patient and accommodated all of our questions and requests as we were deciding about the Explorer trim levels and options.

• 2017 Edge lease
    April 12, 2017

This is my fourth consecutive lease from Tom Holzer Ford and its salesman Brian Holiday. Brian is very friendly, professional and knowledgeable about Ford products. Brian knows my wants and needs and provides comparable selections for me to choose. Brian makes the selection process very easy.

• Waiting and waiting
    April 1, 2017

Came in for a oil change at 10:00 and three cars behind me had the same thing. But they all left in which they were behind my car, so i am not sure how first come first serve works at this establishment. Btw its now alomst 2:pm and still waiting. This will be my last time ever coming here... what you need to fix is setting customers expectations. 2 1/2 hour wait is what they TOLD me

• Great People
    March 14, 2017

Friendly and quick, just how it should be. Tom Holzer always takes care of my 08 impala when it is time for an oil change.

• Poor Quality of Vehicle/Mechanics
    March 11, 2017

07 fusion. $3,000, in repairs, taken my car in for "the works" deals regularly, all green checks everything was ok? This will be my last Ford I will buy. This is why Ford DOES NOT make the ratings as Lexus, Honda, GM/Buick.

• Sales & service have met my every expectation.
    February 25, 2017

Just wrapped up my third lease arrangement, all with a very patient Jim Grzywacz. Answered all my concerns and encouraged further questions. Kudos also to the gentleman, another person of patience, who walked me through the financing details. Totally satisfied. Bill Burke

• Sales and Service are Top Notch
    February 24, 2017

I've been buying and serving our vehicles with Tom Holzer now for about 20 years. Every experience is great. Their service department is honest as is salesman Jim Grzywacz whom we've bought two cars from. I'm familiar with the Ford Network having worked with dozens of dealership when my job at Ford Headquarters forced me to travel. But I've bought and serviced Ford and Lincoln Mercury vehicles at perhaps 6 different dealership and Tom Holzer is the best ever.

January 7, 2017

Just I want to say thank you Brian, Greg and Dean, you did excellent job for me, fast and effective The best seller with the best employee.

January 3, 2017

My wife and I have purchased/leased vehicles from Jeremiah since I retired from Ford. he is a pleasure to work with and goes the extra mile to find you the vehicle you really want. He is very honest and will tell you what he thinks best fits your needs.

• A satisfied customer

The staff at Tom Holzer Ford are friendly and professional. I feel confident in their service and products.