Alderman's Chevrolet Buick GMC

(5.0) 34 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Super Service Super People
    May 14, 2014

My car was in an unexpected incident and was in need or repair. The body shop did an incredible job. Just prior to dropping it off for that service, I... had a system check light come on. Dropped it off early and all was taken care of. The communication between the departments and myself was wonderful. The detail to perfection is amazing. I would be hard pressed to go anywhere else for service and/or to purchase a vehicle.

Rita, we would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is wonderful to hear that our staff at Alderman's ...Chevrolet Buick GMC was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback, and we will share it with them. Thank you, and if you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Enjoy driving your vehicle!

• TW Bowen
    December 15, 2017

Thanks for the great time buying a new car. Everyone was very helpful.

• (Ms.)
    November 15, 2017

I got the usual "royal treatment" again! Jamie and the others are amazing.

• The first service for my Silverado
    September 22, 2017

I got there exactly on time and they got my truck right in. My oil change and tire rotation as well as the multi-point inspection were done in about a...n hour. The service people were friendly and courteous and the waiting area clean and comfortable. No complaints.

• Oil change & tire rotation
    August 17, 2017

A young man named James Loso was my service rep. He was intelligent, kind & very helpful. He advised me when my work was done and he helped me set ...up 'My Buick' on my cell phone. He was patient and caring and made my visit to Alderman's truly exceptional!! I recently had work done in the body shop. It too was a pleasure and the folks there were great to work with, & very conscientious. Devon called and advised how the work was progressing and when it was finished he offered to stay a few minutes extra so I could pick up my car! I made it, with time to spare! That's GREAT Customer Service! Thank you.

• Great Experience
    March 21, 2017

Walt Manney made my experience at Alderman's very enjoyable and I was extremely happy with the vehicle and deal that I received. I haven't stopped smi...ling since taking delivery of my new 2017 Camaro SS 1LE!

• Service Dept. Excellent!
    March 9, 2017

Professional, Responsive... Service Department is a Pleasure to deal with!

• Warranteed issues..
    November 1, 2016

After gong to the dealership from where I purchased my 2016 GMC Denali and given the run around about the issues I had and that they were going to cha...rge me a $1000.00 and the issues, according to them, were not under warrantee (Mileage was 1200 miles), I contacted Alderman's GMC in Rutland and they took care of my issues that WERE under warrantee. Great service, knowledgeable people. GREAT pleasure to deal with.

• Car owner
    September 20, 2016

Excellent service. Very pleased with everything. Can't think of any way that they could improve.

• Great experience!
    September 7, 2016

The whole process was super fast and easy and everyone was a great help and made sure I got the truck I wanted at the price I could afford! I will def...initely return for my next truck!

Alderman's Chevrolet Buick GMC