Lithia Ford Lincoln Of Boise

706 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lithia Ford Lincoln Of Boise from DealerRater.com
  • Lithia is awesome

The staff at Lithia was very helpful when buying our new vehicle. They helped us get great rates and I didn't feel pressured or cheated out of or into anything. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend or family member!

• Air bag recall and service

I can't judge the quality of repair. It was the air bag recall and I won't know the repair quality unless there is a malfunction of the air bag deployment. I hope this never happens. The car was also serviced and what can be said about that. I just have to assume everything was done properly, which I am sure it was. I can, however, comment of Nina, my service representative. She did a fantastic job of keeping me posted on the progress and offered to have me shuttled where ever I may need to go during the repair and service process. She is a wonderful asset to Lithia Ford

• Executive Assistant

Friendly service, clean, easy to get oil changed and serviced as needed to car

Friendly service, clean, easy to get oil changed and serviced as needed to car

• Kyle I cannot miss my race! You won't he said.

Kyle went above and beyond. You have a real great employee there. Everything was sorted out. Thank you.

• 2015 Ford Edge purchase

We were pleased with our overall experience, purchasing our new/used certified 2015 Ford Edge from Lithia Ford Lincoln of Boise! The only thing we thought could have made us extatic with our purchase experience, would have been, if the dealer would have at least met us half way with what we wanted for our trade in, and met us at least half way, at our bargaining about the listed price, of the new purchase. Able Pedroza & Tom Smith, both were pleasant, professional,and made our experience one of the best in buying a newer vehicle, than we have experienced since we have been in Boise, Idaho. Thank you Lithia Ford Lincoln of Boise!!!!

• Survey

Grant Boethe was a pleasure to work with. No pressure and he had a very good grasp on Ford products. A refreshing experience to work with a sales person of his caliber! Ernie

• Buying my Ford Edge.

We were treated with the utmost respect & kindness while we were there. Our salesman Victor was a pleasure to work with. He answered all of our questions & then some. Lithia Ford is with out a doubt the most friendly Ford people we have ever dealt with bar none. We were made to feel most welcome. We liked the fact that they don't pressure you when you walk in the door. When we are ready to buy again, we will definitely buy from Lithia Ford Lincoln of Boise Idaho. Besides, we like Fords line of trucks & their SUV's. Regards Marty

• Car owner (and math teacher)

I had my car's break pads replaced. During the replacement, they looked at the routers that attach to the pads and told me that they were too worn and needed to be replaced as well. Very timely and very appreciative of the service. Saved me a lot of money in labor by doing both at the same time.

• Owner

This is my second purchase from Lithia, and I would purchase again. I do like the facility and the personal I had contact with.

• Car repair-recall

As usual, everything went smoothly and Rhett even had my car washed. He is very good about that. Love working with him, very helpful and efficient.