Lithia Ford Lincoln Of Boise

860 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lithia Ford Lincoln Of Boise from DealerRater.com
  • Lithia is awesome

The staff at Lithia was very helpful when buying our new vehicle. They helped us get great rates and I didn't feel pressured or cheated out of or into anything. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend or family member!

• George Brajkovich

Service was excellent. I was in and out in 45 min.

Service was excellent. I was in and out in 45 min.

• Car buyer

I liked the customer service. But I didn't get to choose a car I really liked.

I liked the customer service. But I didn't get to choose a car I really liked.

• Great Experience!

Nick was knowledgeable and friendly without being pushy, overall a great experience!

• Owner

Awesome service! Salesman made me feel he was there to help me, not just sell a car!

• Lithia Ford Boise

Probably the best buying experience Ive had in over 40 years. All staff members were patient helpful and not at all pushy as we shopped other dealers in our town. We especially enjoyed the efficiency of this dealership and hope the service end also turns out to be great.

• Lithia Ford Service

Customer Service Rep, LC, worked really hard to keep me informed as to what was wrong with my truck F250-Super Duty 2005 and also helped with keeping my cost down. Very good customer service for repairs. Not impressed with salesman who sold it to me. After sale has not even made a call to see if I like my vehicle. Guess he does not want sell me any more vehicles.

• 2015 Ford Focus

I came in and Kevin Hossfeld helped me. I own a 2015 Ford Focus and it had the jerking problem when you start to take off. It was determined it needed a new part. While my car is being fixed he said they will give me a car to drive. Very nice and friendly. Great experience with Kevin. The only negative is I originally called Lithia to schedule my appointment I was told the service department was too busy to answer the phone and I had to go on line. It was very time consuming going on line and hard to figure out. I feel someone should be available to schedule appointments so you can actually talk to someone.

• Service with a smile

Friendly, helpful and ready when promised. Who could ask for more?

Friendly, helpful and ready when promised. Who could ask for more?

• Greg Ramp President Aire Corp

We purchased a 2017 F250 for our fleet to replace a 2004 F350 that was well used. Kim Luv was my sales person. She is friendly and helpful. She even cleaned out the old truck while I was closing. We now have four Ford trucks in our fleet