• Great sales people

Jason Shirely and Doug Knoll bent over backwards for our every need. For Connie and I it was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Thanks for all you do Steve and Connie Brown

• Great service

Very helpful staff and clean facilities. Would buy from them again. Reasonable price for oil change. Quick in and out.

• Fantastic Service.

Fast, Friendly and Professional Service. I didn't have an appointment, Alexis got me in anyway. I was in and out. Everyone was a pleasure to work with. Very pleasant experience.

• Great service and helpful in every way

Perrie was very patient and helpful. He did not pressure us into a sale. He answered all of our question and took the time to show me how everything worked.

• good service and helpful people

Very quick to help, every person that came through the door was greeted as if they were a potential buyer.

• great job

Prompt service ,friendly people excellent facilities. Did what they said they were going to do in a professional manner.Would recommend to friends

• Service Department

Very courteous and professional staff. Extremely accommodating. They picked my car up and brought it back while I was at work. The service technician called me with updates and suggestions. Very satisfied!

• construction worker

aiways friendly and give rides anywhere you want to go .

aiways friendly and give rides anywhere you want to go .

• Great job!

Friendly people & great price for oil change & tire rotation! Always get great service!!

• Quality dealer and service center

Love working with this team of employees. I have purchased 1 car and leased 2 now. I have also recomended family and friends who over the last 2 years have purchas3d a total of 5 vehicles. Once you work with this team you will come back again and again. Always willing to take the time to talk and do what they can to help from purchasing down to service.