• Great Dealer

Great FORD dealer !!! Bob Esposito gets it done, quickly, efficiently, and easy . Best financing anywhere !! As for service, you will NEVER find anyone better, than PAT MURRAY, he goes well beyond the call of duty, is courteous, professional, and knowledgeable . Ford cars and Trucks are the best period. My 2009 F-150 just got its first set of plugs at 242,000 miles , hows that for long lasting quality . I can out haul, and have better durability than any other Truck brand period. This truck replaced a 4 year old F-150 with 285,000 miles, which replaced a 3 year old F-150 with 190,000......well you get the picture. Ford Trucks are #1 for a reason.

• Repair

Great place to do business. Great people at Yankee Ford. They treat you like family.

• 65000 Mile Check Up

I took my car in for service early morning before work. Shuttle driver made me coffee and gave me a donut for the ride, I was at work one hour earlier than expected. My car was ready by noon and my second shuttle driver was early! Best customer service I have seen in a long time. Thank you Yankee Ford!

• 2017 Raptor

Jay Mazur was great to work with. I will certainly be sending friends his way.

Jay Mazur was great to work with. I will certainly be sending friends his way.

• incorrect picture of vehicle options

Showing navigation in a ford raptor when not installed in the vehicle Not the way to get my business

Hi, John, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Our manager would really like to help turn your experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our manager at (207) 799-5591 to discuss what we can do to help.

• Yankee Ford Service

Good communication. Work done in time estimated- I just wish there was better parking for when you bring vehicles in for service- very cramped & often no place to park out of the way

Thank you John for sharing your experience at Yankee Ford. Our service team completes ongoing training throughout the year working hard to provide the best customer experience. Our management team takes notice of their skills but hearing from customers is the best reward! Matt Dalton is putting more procedures in place that will help to consistently open up more parking for our service customers.

• The Team that stays with you!

Called, got my desired appointment, had my service done and was out of there in about a half hour. Staff and techs always friendly and explained all the details on the vehicle report

Thank you Robert for sharing your experience at Yankee Ford. Our Yankee Ford Service Team understands how valuable customer time is. Our staff trains very hard to provide services in a timely manor so they can go above and beyond with their personalized customer care. The team appreciates your compliment very much.

• Professional and reliable service

I live in Massachusetts and come to Yankee Ford for my cars and for the excellent and reliable service.

Thanks, Julia! At Yankee Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• DC Jones & Sons, Owner

Repair work was for 2013 F-350 not 2011 Edge. Work was completed on time with a loaner vehicle.

Hi David Thank-you for taking time to review your recent service visit. We look forward to keeping both your 2013 F-350 and 2011 Ford Edge driving safely and dependably.

• Yankee Ford is the place to go

Everyone is very kind and willing to help, Yankee Ford is a good place to go!

Jasmine, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Safe travels!

Everyone is very kind and willing to help, Yankee Ford is a good place to go!