Garber Chevrolet Midland

405 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 28, 2019

Quality of work was good and what I had expected. Only down fall was, I feel the pricing was a little high.

Hello, and thank you for the positive rating! We will take your comments into consideration for future improvements. If you have any questions or conc...erns, please feel free to reach out to us directly. We hope to see you again soon!

May 28, 2019

Melissa Olney was very informed, personable and I would recommend anyone looking to purchase a vehicle to visit with her. I would recommend this dealership... to anyone. The entire staff was very professional and friendly.

We are happy to see that you found our staff to be so personable and knowledgeable. We strive to provide excellent customer service every day. See you... soon!

• January 24, 2018

I was in the market for a nice used SUV and was searching inventory online. Melissa saw that I was searching and immediately asked the best questions... for us to begin narrowing my search. Within 3 days of searching, I was at the dealership speaking face to face with her and preparing to test drives some vehicles she had found and had warmed up and ready to go when I arrived. I got approved and fell in love with an Acadia the first time I drove it. She let my wife and I test drive it overnight no questions asked and we knew we found the perfect vehicle for our family. The next day, I took it in and they had all of our paperwork ready to go! It was about an hour and a half total to trade in our previous vehicle and to leave in our new Acadia. Everyone was super friendly and talked us through the entire process. I would highly recommend Melissa at Midland Garber for that matter.

Aallen, we understand it's a big decision where you purchase your car from, and we are grateful to have been chosen. Thank you again for choosing Garb...er Chevrolet we are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

May 22, 2019

Porter Brown is a very knowledgeable, professional salesman who takes time to understand what his customers want. Carlo, the finance manager is friendly,... helpful and easy to work with.

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Porter and our team! Please let us know if there is anything else we c...an do for you; we are more than happy to help!

May 2, 2019

Very professional, quick, and do the right things kind of place. Melissa made things happen in a VERY timely manner. I recommend Garber in Midland very... highly. Thank you.

Thank you for letting us know how we did! Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! If you ever nee...d anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

March 31, 2019

Excellent service from Salesman Porter Brown. Very curtious,knowledgeably and makes you feel very comfortable in answering all your questions. Would recommend... him along with all the people at Garber.

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

March 26, 2019

100 miles over the 3 month warranty when I brought our truck in with low oil pressure and ticking noise and they wouldnt do anything for us, ive purchased... 2 vehicles from garber but never again, the check engine light came on a couple weeks prior when I took it in concerned about the ticking that developed they scanned it to find it was on due to low oil pressure ( explains the ticking) well since it was 100 miles over your out of luck even though the problem existed two weeks prior. When the engine runs fine and sounds fine and you have a check engine light on its not a major concern normally.

March 23, 2019

As a senior buying a car for the first time alone I was clueless. Cole was amazing, so friendly and helpful and made the whole experience a breeze. I will... buy from him again and recommend him to everybody I know.

We?re happy to see you had a great experience at our dealership. We certainly value your business. Have a great day!

January 31, 2019

Cole was able to locate the perfect used vehicle for us, with all of the options we wanted. Friendly, attentive staff. Would recommend to everyone!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate the positive review and look forward to seeing you again!

January 9, 2019

Tyler is amazing to work with. He did everything in his power to get me what I wanted and actually got me a much better deal!! He kept in contact with... me throughout the whole process and how it was going so I didn't have to sit for an extremely long time in the dealership. I feel like he went above and beyond what most dealers do!!. Tyler actually worked with the finance manager to get my payment lower and gave me so much more than what I had in a vehicle!! I absolutely love my new Malibu.. Only one word would describe my experience.... Excellent!!!.

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Garber Chevrolet! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do fo...r you.